Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I guess it's just up to one's preference really, prejudiced or not. I mean we won't know how the person is like just by looks so it's better to talk and get to know them. That's my opinion. But there are also people who prefer otherwise. I don't think there should be a debate about how each of us wants to choose their partners cos it will never ever end. Maybe a sharing opinion session on another thread could work. Lol.. :rolleyes:

And back to the issue on sexual frustration. :)

I feel exactly the same every day. It's been 4 years since I had sex and it was awful anyways. All day all I think about is sex. I fantasize about my clients. And you're right, it is very uncomfortable and extremly depressing. What I've noticed lately is that in addition to feeling depressed I feel anxious and annoyed.

Everyone one tells me that as a 27 year old female in the "prime of my life" I should date online. While that sounds like a good idea, I don't want some STD or a married guy fooling around on his wife. I just keep telling myself that when it's time it will be time. At 27 though, I feel that I act like I'm 60. The only real person I loved was at 18 and he got my pregnant and left me.

I don't know what to tell you, but just that I feel exactly the same. I help myself as well but almost feel even lonlier afterwards. I keep hoping that after all of my silent suffering there will finally be someone that I can meet. I really hope that it will be sooner as opposed to later. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel like a cat in heat.

Hmm, you know, I look at my sexual frustration as a humbling experience almost like I am saving myself for when I do meet her face to face, so that the experience can be that much better for her and me, because if she can truly see my exitement only for her, then 9 out of ten times she will return it. To be honest I never have rated a women on looks alone, usually I can always find 1-3 beautiful and unique things that tell me who they are. I can never get past the beauty of women for it is because of them that my life has had many great experiences and falls. But all in all I would never take em back, no matter how much they hurt me now.

Its true that people judge their partners on looks, even friends. It is just an ugly side to life. Trust me, being ugly can be very very hurting when you have that loser look, and eveyone picks on you.(I am one of those)....besides, getting laid is the last concern a ugly dude might have on his mind.

mink said:
Yeah, I guess it's just up to one's preference really, prejudiced or not. I mean we won't know how the person is like just by looks so it's better to talk and get to know them. That's my opinion. But there are also people who prefer otherwise. I don't think there should be a debate about how each of us wants to choose their partners cos it will never ever end. Maybe a sharing opinion session on another thread could work. Lol.. :rolleyes:

And back to the issue on sexual frustration. :)
eggzactly mink. & so well said 2

Krossknife said:
Hmm, you know, I look at my sexual frustration as a humbling experience almost like I am saving myself for when I do meet her face to face, so that the experience can be that much better for her and me, because if she can truly see my exitement only for her, then 9 out of ten times she will return it.
this is really a good point. but i think about the other side 2. like im afraid i might kill her LoL by then. after having waited so long :rolleyes:

Kill her eh? lol, then there is the good ole anger sex, or really agressive raw in the shower at 3 am sniffling at all the rug burns and all the friction skins(wink). If you are really feeling that blocked up, then might I sugg 3 options...
1 Bondage
2 prostitute
3 tantric positioning

Sounds like u need to shoot the gun off at the practice range and then reload it for the real deal:)

Here's the Low down on my situation.

Not attractive, not charming, not handsome, not muscular, underweight (I eat a LOT to no avail), average intelligence, average job, average salary, Fiancee left me for another man and got pregnant with his baby, no prospects for a relationship, introverted, depressed = no sex till I die. Wonderful.

If there was a losers competition I'd be king. Kinda feels nice to put myself down to the level of a used up cigarette butt at the bottom of a mud puddle. I'm 27 by the way but like that matters.

P.S.
Feel free to mock me (if I had a penny)

No way. On this forum, the king is me! I don't have a job, and I never even had a kiss, let alone a fiancee.

mixtech said:
Here's the Low down on my situation.

Not attractive, not charming, not handsome, not muscular, underweight (I eat a LOT to no avail), average intelligence, average job, average salary, Fiancee left me for another man and got pregnant with his baby, no prospects for a relationship, introverted, depressed = no sex till I die. Wonderful.

If there was a losers competition I'd be king. Kinda feels nice to put myself down to the level of a used up cigarette butt at the bottom of a mud puddle. I'm 27 by the way but like that matters.

P.S.
Feel free to mock me (if I had a penny)

If you feel like a prince women will see you that way. Trust in what I say. People believe what the see and when I say "see" I don't mean aesthetics. They want to see someone that has self love, is confident in their skin and with their body and sexuality. We're not all the same. No one made us using a ******* cookie cutter.
How boring would that be?

Look at the actor Adrian Brody...women are throwing their panties at him (myself included). He looks like a whooping crane but is sexy as a ************ and women think he's adorable.

Remember this: Looks will get you your foot in the door but attitude is what makes you attractive and sexy.

It's hard to have the proper "attitude" when you are depressed and naturally introverted...

mimizu said:
It's hard to have the proper "attitude" when you are depressed and naturally introverted...

The whole world is depressed. It's the human condition. It's just to what degree. You can be depressed and still know you're worth something. There has to be some part of yourself that is loved no matter what.

Colette said:
The whole world is depressed. It's the human condition. It's just to what degree. You can be depressed and still know you're worth something. There has to be some part of yourself that is loved no matter what.

I actually believe this is true and i agree with it.

Sexual fustration seems so annoying for a girl (lol sure it sucks for guys as well). But this is how it is...
You are alone .. no sex for a while.. everynight memories haunting you.. dreams, you could touch your own thigh and feel ... good lol. So then some guy comes along; of couse you can't sleep with him just yet but naturally he wants to sleep with you ..or will want to after like a month or two.

For me now, I can't kiss the guy because I know just how much I want sex as well.. and after a week or two of kissing once we are anywhere near a bed we will f__k. Then we will break-up because we'll learn more about eachothers personalities, realise that we are two different .. or maybe I'll find that he is cheating on me... or maybe he's not someone I can have a conversation with about anything other than the intial "yea what high school did you go to?"

okay so to avoid this.. what are you doing kissing a guy that you havent connected with or you don't really like? THERE ARE NO GUYS TO CONNECT WITH AROUND HERE! lol.

It's like all they are good for is sex, the mental side of it .. I mean I would love to pretend that I don't need to be able to communicate with a guy for a relationship to last (and for me to be happy) .. but I'd always want to be understood and to have good conversations.... to feel like I know the guy I'm with..

Maybe guys aren't like this though.. then again maybe they are. I don't know.. but it seems they dont care about connecting mentally .. they dont mind sex, then break-up.. at least this is how it seems cause they are so willing to have sex with you after a month! or two?? w

why are guys like this? Why don't you'll have fears about jumping into bed with someone? Yes.. we want sex as well, and it makes it worse if you keep trying to get sex from us... thus it's horrible for females.. we are fustrated and tempted consantly (well this female)

Latest posts

Back