Sexual Frustration...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's impossible to take it up with that person. I already tried and I refuse to encounter further abuse. I'm trying to close this situation not continue it. It would be nice to have other peoples cooperation with just getting back to the subject of the post.

Colette said:
Almond said:
Thirdly that zeneida seems to be a wonderful person who is just paying the "price" of me having put mimizu on ignore which is something I had to do because his PMs were outrageously abusive.

If you have a problem with someone on this forum or with someone PMing you than you should take it up with that person. Openly mentioning your problem with them in a thread message is both rude and passive agressive.

And what I am trying to say is not just directed to you because this has happened before. If anyone has a problem with someone that can't be resolved than block them or take it up with the moderators.

Almond said:
It's impossible to take it up with that person. I already tried and I refuse to encounter further abuse. I'm trying to close this situation not continue it. It would be nice to have other peoples cooperation with just getting back to the subject of the post.

Colette said:
Almond said:
Thirdly that zeneida seems to be a wonderful person who is just paying the "price" of me having put mimizu on ignore which is something I had to do because his PMs were outrageously abusive.

If you have a problem with someone on this forum or with someone PMing you than you should take it up with that person. Openly mentioning your problem with them in a thread message is both rude and passive agressive.

well i have a friend who takes anti-depressants to kill her sex drive.. lol so that might work for some..

other than that consoling urself with the thought that at the very least u arent exposed to any STD's right now.. may help :/

I've read that about some of the anti-depressants and medications for things like schitzophrenia.

Jales you're right. At least they won't get STDs and even worse AIDS.

NewBirth said:
its not assumed that ppl will protect themselves from stds. thats xactly y we have the high rate of stds that we do. the last time i checked the stats 4 18-25 yr olds were something around 65% infected
this doesnt sound like its assumed that ppl will protect themselves from stds 2 me

Holy crap!!! is this true?!?! That can't be true. Several STD's are treatable as I recall though I know nothing about specifics.

Edit: Or rather the last time I actually read such info was so long ago it's fuzzy.

I'm currently with a virgin, which can be both frustrating and sweet. Our first night together consisted of her jumping me into bed, kissing me, and then saying, "I don't know what to do."

We've not done anything incredibly sexual yet, but there's something very beautiful about just having someone to cuddle with and spend your night with. I think sex is less important than just the warmth of human intimacy.

Regards,
IO

IgnoredOne said:
I'm currently with a virgin, which can be both frustrating and sweet. Our first night together consisted of her jumping me into bed, kissing me, and then saying, "I don't know what to do."

We've not done anything incredibly sexual yet, but there's something very beautiful about just having someone to cuddle with and spend your night with. I think sex is less important than just the warmth of human intimacy.

Regards,
IO

IO,

You're so right... don't worry about her being a virgin. In time, it will be an even sweeter experience because of it. I wish I had the warmth of human intimacy. Living life alone can suck so badly at times... I wish I had someone to be with emotionally and physically. It gets difficult sometimes, especially at night...

A4S

AFS I know so much what you mean when you say how it hurts especially at night.

I can go through a whole day and be happy and all that but then come night time I feel so incredably lonely. Its like just the thought of having to fall asleep and wake up alone again is to much. It really does feel like physical pain at times.

e.m.e. said:
if I touch someone's back and they have fat instead of muscules.for guys..forget it, its such a turn off.

See, boys. This is a prime example of shallow women. And everyone wonders why I'm so harsh on my sex. :p

Colette said:
e.m.e. said:
if I touch someone's back and they have fat instead of muscules.for guys..forget it, its such a turn off.

See, boys. This is a prime example of shallow women. And everyone wonders why I'm so harsh on my sex. :p

I think ,every's allowed to a preference.

What if you marred a skinny guy and then after 20 years he put weight on and turned fat.

I mean ppl do. I am skinner but just latterly have started getting a bit of a bally lol To much siting in front of the PC with chocolate.

chocolate.jpg
I mean look at it how can you say no :shy: ops wrong chocolate lool my secret is out P

But you get my point, You would not stop loving someone just because they put weight on. errrr would you? I mean women do have the middle age spread thing going on. They always blame it on having Kid's but I know women that have never had kids and are still over weight by quit a bit,,, am being polite here :)

e.m.e. said:

You can learn to appreciate qualities in anyone, but I do think there has to be some sort of initial physical attraction. Otherwise, it just doesn't seem to work.

EME, I get what you're saying... I don't think you're shallow; you'd probably still like the guy, but you just wouldn't be able to get into it physically. Unless, of course, you had alcohol first.

View attachment 3

Attachments

• product_54_zm.jpg
    product_54_zm.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
lol i wouldnt say e.m.e is shallow... cause no matter what you base acceptance of a person upon it's 'shallow'. Heck even if you accept someone 4 being kind that can be seen as shallow..cause all the unkind people just prolly have more issues than the kind one does (well that's how i see it at least)

i will say this though.. if seen time and time again ..not only in my life but in others that love does blind people to stuff like appearences..

you never really know.. but i think if e.m.e fell 4 a fat guy... n had sex with him she'd enjoy it just as much or even more than any other sex..simply cus she genuinely liked the dude. Who knows after than she might even delelope a thing for guys with fat in stead of muscle

u never know though... but it seems with humans real attaction is not merely as simple as we make it appear to be.

Right. Well everyone has their own preferences. But I do think it's possible to fall for someone without good looks, or even decent at all. What matters really is the heart of the person, and I find that most of the good looking guys are not so great (so far that I've seen in my life). The not so good looking ones sometimes are such a charm that you can probably see him as good looking when others don't. And well I won't be choosy. Life's too short to be and lose out on being with a great person at heart.

I often wonder what happens to those beautiful people who get all the guys/girls when they're 18 to 21, and then grow old and look average like the rest of the world... do you think they simply fall apart mentally, unable to understand what's happened? It must be horrible basing your entire self concept around how beautiful you perceive yourself to be...

Latest posts

Back