Sexually Frustrated, Never Had Sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locke said:
Right......because only attractive people are in relationships. :club:

Since you chose to ignore half my post that you quoted, I'll say it again: Who gives a **** about expectations from other people! No ones genes are being earmarked for extinction, that's ridiculous! If you're unhappy because you give in to expectations, that is your choice. The world is full of unattractive people in relationships. If trying to find someone is too difficult then accept that you no longer want to try, and learn to be happy alone.

If you can't take responsibility for your circumstances, take responsibility for your own happiness.

Other's judgements matter because women are very conscious of the approval of other women - most often their friends - when choosing a partner. They don't want to be seen with a low value man (someone who is either unattractive physically, is in a low income or non-prestigious job, or both)

I would suggest that a lot of people you might deem unattractive in relationships are 'average', not truly repulsive.

While it's true that not everybody thinks this way, indeed a lot of people don't, enough do as to severely affect the chances of finding someone.

theglasscell said:
It's hard to get a read on how people feel about you sometimes.

There is this girl in my group of friends and for literally four whole months every time I'd see her she'd act all put off when I said hi or tried to talk to her and it seemed like she'd always ignore me.

Today I saw her and made a point to not even look in her direction and then she came up to me and we had this awesome conversation and she was really sweet just out of nowhere. I don't even know why. I wasn't expecting that, but it made me really happy.

Sometimes you assume people dislike you, but it could be something else altogether. Nobody is a mind reader.

When you watch yourself on a video you can get a sense of what is it that you're doing that makes you come off as akward. It can be hard to see yourself...

rdor said:
Locke said:
Right......because only attractive people are in relationships. :club:

Since you chose to ignore half my post that you quoted, I'll say it again: Who gives a **** about expectations from other people! No ones genes are being earmarked for extinction, that's ridiculous! If you're unhappy because you give in to expectations, that is your choice. The world is full of unattractive people in relationships. If trying to find someone is too difficult then accept that you no longer want to try, and learn to be happy alone.

If you can't take responsibility for your circumstances, take responsibility for your own happiness.

Other's judgements matter because women are very conscious of the approval of other women - most often their friends - when choosing a partner. They don't want to be seen with a low value man (someone who is either unattractive physically, is in a low income or non-prestigious job, or both)

I would suggest that a lot of people you might deem unattractive in relationships are 'average', not truly repulsive.

While it's true that not everybody thinks this way, indeed a lot of people don't, enough do as to severely affect the chances of finding someone.

Judgements only matter when you let them matter. You have let these perceived judgements effect your thinking. I have been with women who's friends and family hated me. My former Mother in Law didn't like me, but I still married her daughter.

Lol, and now you're claiming I don't know a ugly person when I see one? My boss is one of the most beautiful women in town. She's married to a 300 pound guy with scars. Just the fact that I was married and currently have a girlfriend should tell you something, because I'm not all that attractive and my life is a mess.

And you're **** right not everyone thinks that way. If you can't find a date, maybe the problem is that you think that way. From what you post, you seem to believe that women are vain and shallow. There are women like that, just as there are men. I would suggest that maybe, sometimes, there's a tiny bit of truth in some things you post, but you blow it way out of proportion. If you keep judging women so harshly, you will never have a chance.

Everything I have written is from experience. But just to recap some of the things that you've said in this topic: Beautiful people with high expectations and evil intentions are out to wipe out the genes of unattractive people. And now, women can't date without the approval of their friends.

Yeah.....I think I've had my fill of conspiracy theories for now, but good luck with all of that.

theglasscell said:
It's hard to get a read on how people feel about you sometimes.

There is this girl in my group of friends and for literally four whole months every time I'd see her she'd act all put off when I said hi or tried to talk to her and it seemed like she'd always ignore me.

Today I saw her and made a point to not even look in her direction and then she came up to me and we had this awesome conversation and she was really sweet just out of nowhere. I don't even know why. I wasn't expecting that, but it made me really happy.

Sometimes you assume people dislike you, but it could be something else altogether. Nobody is a mind reader.

*facepalm... are you that naive? It's because you didn't look her way that she approached you.

Her ego couldn't take it.

If you had said hello as per usual she would have ignored you as per usual.

Locke said:
And you're **** right not everyone thinks that way. If you can't find a date, maybe the problem is that you think that way. From what you post, you seem to believe that women are vain and shallow. There are women like that, just as there are men. I would suggest that maybe, sometimes, there's a tiny bit of truth in some things you post, but you blow it way out of proportion. If you keep judging women so harshly, you will never have a chance.

Actually I currently have about 4 female friends and they're nothing like that, and the women who frequent these forums don't seem that way either. Maybe I should tone it down a bit. It's just through my experiences growing up/older.

I've pretty much had about enough of the bickering in this thread, cut it out and drop it.

Oh and just to add most of you know that gender bashing is not allowed here. So cut that out too. One group of a particular sex does not make to whole.

Alienated said:
So after 7 pages of comments have you learned anything ? Gotten any closer to getting some ? Picked up any pointers ?

OH YEAH nobody here gets any either... because their LONELY !!

Being lonely isn't always about getting sex or not getting sex.

Do you really think getting laid will magically fix all the problems in your life?

Maybe deal with your anger issues first and worry about the loneliness later.

theglasscell said:
Alienated said:
So after 7 pages of comments have you learned anything ? Gotten any closer to getting some ? Picked up any pointers ?

Do you really think getting laid will magically fix all the problems in your life?

Oh lord, if I told you some of my stories about this, you'd be like "what?"

Plus, the media has its hand in the too, just fyi.

theglasscell said:
Alienated said:

Wasn't that what the THREAD WAS ABOUT ? Rather Testy aren't you ?
I wonder why ? Oh yeah, your LONELY too !! So worry about your problems buddy before you start pointing fingers... I know you are a antagonist because you are just as frustrated.

So if you can't take a little humor, don't attack me because you can't magically fix your problems. So it ends here, right now !!

DROP IT !!

Maybe it's best to close the thread, because people can't argue this issue without getting personal.

Alienated said:
theglasscell said:
Alienated said:

Wasn't that what the THREAD WAS ABOUT ? Rather Testy aren't you ?
I wonder why ? Oh yeah, your LONELY too !! So worry about your problems buddy before you start pointing fingers... I know you are a antagonist because you are just as frustrated.

So if you can't take a little humor, don't attack me because you can't magically fix your problems. So it ends here, right now !!

DROP IT !!

You're the one attacking girls in other threads because they didn't reply to your private messages.

If what you wrote was meant to be humor then you have a terrible sense of humor. It just came across as bitter and angry.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Maybe it's best to close the thread, because people can't argue this issue without getting personal.

My thought exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back