Shall there ever come a time when you shall no longer feel lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see that. And I'm optimistic about it so I think that moment will come soon. I have my lowest downest moments when I think that life is too much and that I can't take that feelings od loneliness and despair anymore but then it all goes away... and I feel fine. Now I'm in that "fine" phase and I see why am I lonely and I think I can change that.
Maybe I'll be alone but I'll learn how not to feel lonely. When I learn that I don't need others love to live and to feel like human. Or something like that . :D

BeyondShy said:
LonesomeDay said:
Yes, I believe it will be so - when I make an effort to be part of the community in which I live.

The **** community has to meet you half way though.

Yes, it's always a risk to extend the hand of friendship and to risk being rejected.

I know that there are many lonely people out there, and I must be of the mindset "nothing ventured nothing gained", else I will be lonely for the rest of my life.

BeyondShy said:
Xpendable said:
Not in fullness, at least. Feelings are not stationary, they are directional.

Blame it on me not being able to sleep but I have no idea what you mean.

I just think it can't be a moment in your life in which you can say: Right, now I am completely happy, or completely sad. I think every one of those states are long processes that move in one direction but they aren't absolute.

Latest posts

Back