Share Your Doofus Moments

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
I walked into a glass door once. I was leaving a persons apartment through the sliding glass doors, my coworker had shut the door when he went out while I was talking to the customer. I did not know he had done it and turned around to walk out and wham. He was sitting in the truck laughing.

Now that you mention it I've done a similar thing. When I was a kid at a friends house I was walking out the kitchen into the garden but smashed into a very clear sliding back door with a bunch of people sat there. I turned around and walked back in the kitchen without saying a word lol. I bet that all had a good laugh about that!

9006 said:
Sci-Fi said:
I walked into a glass door once.  I was leaving a persons apartment through the sliding glass doors, my coworker had shut the door when he went out while I was talking to the customer.  I did not know he had done it and turned around to walk out and wham.  He was sitting in the truck laughing.

Now that you mention it I've done a similar thing. When I was a kid at a friends house I was walking out the kitchen into the garden but smashed into a very clear sliding back door with a bunch of people sat there. I turned around and walked back in the kitchen without saying a word lol. I bet that all had a good laugh about that!

My friend once walked THROUGH a screen door.  She was just walking and all of a sudden was outside standing on the screen.  lol  She was like 8 months pregnant at the time.  So hilarious.

When I was a teenager, we still had some 1920s era suburban trains. The doors were always open. You were a nerdy kid if you waited for the train to stop. The cool kids bailed at a slow speed. I did it once at Sydney Central, but misjudged. It was going a bit faster than I had anticipated. I found myself running with my knees up near my chin, but I somehow held it together. When I got under control, I kept running like that, the entire length of the platform. As if to show I meant to do it. Teenaged boys are such idjuts.

I was waiting in line to get lunch at that office job I worked the first half of 2010, and I said to my friend, "that (guy's name here) guy always looks so angry". I looked up, and there was the guy, and sure enough, he was scowling at me.

Whoops!

I recently waved at a stranger across the street, mistaking them for someone I knew. That's my most recent doofus moment out of probably many.

I got into a stranger's car once outside a shop,it was like my car at home.My mate was waiting in his van.

Latest posts

Back