She said I'm cute! (and other awesome stuff!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombieslayer

Reaction score
Okay, so I posted a picture on facebook. I thought it was kind of ugly, but it was a little better than my last one. I don't take good pictures.
So the girl I really like (I'm obsessed with getting the seat next to her in English and getting to school early to say hello to her) said that I looked really cute. It made me feel good :D

Also, my dad is taking me to Connecticut on my birthday so I can visit one of the colleges I want to go to (Wesleyan)! He also called the film dept. so that I can sit in on a film lecture.

I can't wait for my internship in January. I'm going to work with a local production company. The girl I like said she might be there too. :D

Life is getting really super! :p

^^^Awesome! :) I don't think it's that your life is getting better.. it may be just that you're seeing things more positively now. I think if everyone was this upbeat about life, they'd start seeing the good in EVERYTHING. ^_^

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing good! Good luck with the internship stuff! :)

That sounds great zombieslayer :)

Good for you, slayer! :) Don't get discouraged if you can't sit next to her, though.

Wesleyan? ****. Your life is good, bro. :D

hey that's awesome zombie slayer,

college can be a great oppritunity, what are you planning on studying?

wow an internship that's a great chance for some good expirence I need to get one of those,

but anyways good-luck with the girl

:D

Badjedidude said:
^^^Awesome! :) I don't think it's that your life is getting better.. it may be just that you're seeing things more positively now. I think if everyone was this upbeat about life, they'd start seeing the good in EVERYTHING. ^_^

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing good! Good luck with the internship stuff! :)
Thanks! And I think you're definately right about positive outlook.
evanescencefan91 said:
hey that's awesome zombie slayer,

college can be a great oppritunity, what are you planning on studying?

I hope to study film and english. :D

Cathedral said:
I guess it's easy to have a positive outlook when things in life are going positive or have the potential to.

You kind of have a point. Positivity is one of those "which came first? The chicken or the egg?" things. That was a stupid analogy for me to make haha

But yeah, it's difficult for me to understand where positivity comes from. Does it happen because you change your mindset, or because something good happens?

I don't know.

I hope you have a good day, though! :)

btw, if we use the theory of evolution I would like to deduce that the chicken came first, although techically it was the single celled organism that came first

but with evolution i think that a primitive version of a chicken laid a primitive version of a chicken egg, and the in that egg was mutated primitive chicken aka a chicken,... so we may be able to deduce that the chicken came first, but that's just my hypothesis

remember HYPOTHESIS FIRST!! then test it, and if your experiment provides evidence then it becomes a theory

evanescencefan91 said:
btw, if we use the theory of evolution I would like to deduce that the chicken came first, although techically it was the single celled organism that came first

but with evolution i think that a primitive version of a chicken laid a primitive version of a chicken egg, and the in that egg was mutated primitive chicken aka a chicken,... so we may be able to deduce that the chicken came first, but that's just my hypothesis

remember HYPOTHESIS FIRST!! then test it, and if your experiment provides evidence then it becomes a theory

My hypothesis is that the egg was derived from a primitive eurkaryotic cell, which further evolved into a primitive version of the chicken.

Though that doesn't explain how they're the closest relative of the t-rex...or does it? haha I don't really know. Oh well.

I tried, science, but once again, you were far too complicated. XD

Latest posts

Back