Shocking news!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October

Reaction score
October has joined Lonely life forums!

Who is October you ask?

There isn't a lot to tell. I'm lonely, but not depressed (I think a lot of people get those confused) I live alone with one cat, work two part time jobs (One of which I am at right now, night shift), live near the cold part of the ocean on the west coast, am 28 and have little to no social life offline. My hobbies include creative writing and music, two things I do collaboratively with others whom I've never met in person....Oh, delicious internet, keeping me isolated and loving it!

I admit, I have been silently stalking this forum for a couple weeks. I was intrigued by the community, so here I am.

@Kisame - Thanks for the welcome : )

Why do you choose the name October for your username? Is that the month you were born?

Nope! I just love that time of year (In my corner of the world). The weather starts to get chilly, the leaves start to change. I like the colder months, jacket weather! Also, the name October is sort of cool, I thought.

Latest posts

Back