Should I try and go after men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealCallie said:
I don't understand why you are making a big deal about the questions you are being asked or the opinions being stated.  Either you have entertained the idea of being with a man or you haven't.  Either you are attracted to men or you're not.

That's ok. But you don't start any trouble today.

Again, like a lot of my threads. Not always serious as others.
Not all black and white. And open the discussion for other topics that are not so easly understood my most

Restless soul said:

Not really sure what this is supposed to mean, but you still have yet to answer the question of whether or not you have entertained the idea of being with men or are attracted to men.  It's really just a yes or no type of question.  Either you have or you have not....

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Not really sure what this is supposed to mean, but you still have yet to answer the question of whether or not you have entertained the idea of being with men or are attracted to men.  It's really just a yes or no type of question.  Either you have or you have not....

I am now questioning whether this topic was a good idea. It was done in a somewhat humorous fashion. 
But i am affraid to reveal too much on this seeing most don't know too much about this sort of thing. And cant read between the lines as why I made the post.

its not yes or no. It opens the topic to a much larger discussion. A very complex discussion

Most don't know much about bisexuality? Um, I think you'd most likely be wrong on that account.

And no, it's not really a larger discussion. Either you have or you haven't been interested in men. The only complicated issue would be if you have and you want to deny it.

Also, I fail to see how there is anything humorous in this thread. You might not think it's disrespectful, but how would people who are actually gay or bisexual (or anything other than straight) feel about you making a joke about it?

TheRealCallie said:
Most don't know much about bisexuality?  Um, I think you'd most likely be wrong on that account.  

And no, it's not really a larger discussion.  Either you have or you haven't been interested in men.  The only complicated issue would be if you have and you want to deny it.  

Also, I fail to see how there is anything humorous in this thread.  You might not think it's disrespectful, but how would people who are actually gay or bisexual (or anything other than straight) feel about you making a joke about it?
Yes, most here I feel would not be knowledgable on the subject. It's more for private discussion anyway

Just bumping this one for ya mate.

Have you hit on any guys yet?

Personally, I am not gay... So as I continue to strike out over and over with the ladies.. That option will never become an option..

If it's a possible option for you, then.. the question is already answered...

Just be true to yourself.. That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back