Shoutbox

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
I could really eat some good food right now, none of this ramen stuff I've been eating for fifteen forever, I bet this stuff has the nutritional value of paper.....

If the packaging rubs off on the product, the nutritional value is doubled.

You know, I bet if I counted all the leaves on the ground on campus it would help kill some of this time till I get to go home, then I could count the leaves there waiting to go back

leaf counting, i'll have to try that

GOOD MORNING!

Anybody else need coffee?

It's 23 degrees and snowing here today. It would be the perfect morning to stay in bed and snuggle. Any volunteers?:p

Sure, i'll take some.

I am the only person I know that has a bee chase them around in the middle of November in the freezing cold.

Honestly there could be one bee with a million ppl in a field and the bee would buzz round me.

L0L, Its like when ppl ask me if I take sugar in my tea I always say 1, I know am sweet enough its just that am greedy :p

Bluey said:
L0L, Its like when ppl ask me if I take sugar in my tea I always say 1, I know am sweet enough its just that am greedy :p
I have no sugar in my tea because im sooo sweet, one more spoon of sugar and i'll explode :D

punisher said:
Bluey said:
I have no sugar in my tea because im sooo sweet, one more spoon of sugar and i'll explode :D

lol, I believe you even though millions would not ;)

Bluey said:
punisher said:
Bluey said:

lol, I believe you even though millions would not ;)
Hehe, 2 out of 6billion people think im sweet, not bad :D

Goodnight Punisher :)

Goodnight everyone :)

Btw Zak I added you to my msn with my newly made hotmail :D

Latest posts

Back