Show us your axe!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p2p said:
meh, when you sleep youre doing it 'hardcore x-games' style. --stay tuned, up next we've got crazy steve tempting fate once again as he lays his head on a comfortable pillow, right below the menacing weight of the blade of death.. will he wake up in the morning with a bigger problem than 'bed hair'.. you won't want to miss this one folks.. our betting booth is now open on line 3! -- lol

LOL XD Hahahaha...Yeah, you can find my X-Games Sleeping show on ESPN-456, right after women's midget basket-football and the toe-nail clipping relay.

----Steve

lol yeah, and just to make sure there was some 'action' the sword should be precariously poised on a coat hanger stand behind the bed with a bull terrier with muscle spasms sleeping at the foot of it.

Badjedidude said:
toe-nail clipping relay.

----Steve

lol would make the olympics worth watching.

p2p said:
lol would make the olympics worth watching.

Hmmmm....I guess that brings up a few questions, doesn't it? Would a toe-nail clipping relay be a winter sport or a summer sport? And which country would have a better advantage at the race? What sort of equipment is legal for use? Etc etc etc.

Lol...ok...thread derailed.

----Steve

I guess I only have images of one of my instruments.
My charming, ugly, 5 String Dean PM bass. Obviously not it's original paint job.

k1dx09.jpg

2nw0f2a.jpg

LOL I loves it. :p VERY original stuff you've got going on there!! :D

I wanna hear it in action! lol

----Steve

That particular bass has a very low, chunky sound. It's awful. I run it through some standard guitar effects, not specifically made for basses. Distortion, pitch shifter, reverb. Sounds alright that way.
It's tuned to standard cello tuning, with the 1st string being an E.
Basically it's just a show-off instrument.

I have much nicer ones.

Old picture from a couple years ago but the guitars are still the same.

sq59j9.jpg

My Martin is on the stand, and an old 70's bolt through neck (like an electric) Epiphone 12 string is sitting in the chair. The Epi is in storage, I'll pick it up this summer and the Martin is always within reach.

Another lefty!!!!

Why are guitars better than women? Guitars don't get mad when you look at other guitars even when you dont plan on buying.

The 'women' in my life:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Schecter Omen Extreme, Schecter Omen [older model]
3guitars2.jpg

Baby Taylor I'm trying [and failing] to sell
DSCF0115.jpg

And pedals. I dont use the Muff pedals anymore since acquiring the amp seen below.
pedals.jpg

Carvin V3 with the 2x12 that I built with my grandpa
front.jpg

and electric drums off to the right of the amp/cab

Undone said:
Another lefty!!!!

Why are guitars better than women? Guitars don't get mad when you look at other guitars even when you dont plan on buying.

But what if a women were to buy you guitars? How could you compare then? :D

Latest posts

Back