Show us your axe!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mintymint said:
qodd3o.jpg

I am fierce!

This is a bass I got last month. 5 string, active pickups, plays like a dream :cool:

2r2usdu.jpg

Talus said:
Undone said:
Another lefty!!!!

Why are guitars better than women? Guitars don't get mad when you look at other guitars even when you dont plan on buying.

But what if a women were to buy you guitars? How could you compare then? :D

guitars would still win. A guitar couldn't use the fact that it bought you a guitar against you. Guitars know not of guilt tripping.

I cant play instruments :( but I CAN play axes

just one of my toys. its bigger (and sharper) than it looks

101007-211109.jpg

That is massive how did you get it in that room it is touching the ceiling!?!? :p

OMG

optical illusion lol :p

its like 3 feet from one end to the next, though, and the other end has a pick on it too.

HERE is my newest one: Found it at a pawn shop for just $65!! Pretty good find. A new one would cost like... $90 or so. And it's in good shape, so I'm satisfied with the deal. It plays nicer than it should, also. It's a Gibson Maestro Single Cutaway (blue). I have it tuned a half-step down right now.

guitar4.jpg

Here is the other guitar I bought recently. Got it from rondomusic.com. Pretty awesome for the price. LP knockoff. Tuned full-step down.

guitar5.jpg

My friend took me to guitar center the other day cuase I was feeling a little bit sad.
I picked up a piecee of honeysuckle $200 jackson,,,,Bend the living honeysuckle out of the strings to stretch it then retuned it.
Most guitars innotations arnt set properly cant do that at the store.

A kid in his 20s being trying to tap the G string thinking he's all that.
I multy tapped the strings...slowly to make it sounds nice N purdy...then faster and faster and harder.lol

Since I was in a weird mood... I improvised using the harmonic minor scale and mixed in a little bit of the phrgian mode.
Excotice, mystical and evil sounding honeysuckle. lmao

A song I wrote ...plus I mdified photolistic background for a free simulator or vedio game...I"m such a geeK :p
The solo is stupid fast...It starts at the 2:20
I wrote the song using LAtin beats inatead of rock beats. hahahahhaaaaaa
[youtube]mLti1cNl1O8[/youtube]

I own one of these

XIxK7.jpg

and one of these (except it is black)

SX3VR.jpg

I have a Legend electric-acoustic guitar as well, a synthesiser and a bunch of music software but I don't want to hunt up or take photos of all that

Latest posts

Back