Sick of this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
/engage rant mode

Im sick of all the bullshit

People lie and backstab to stive forward past one another
Greed causes downfall of even the best
Friends abandon friends for a new set
To much Wisdom fills my head
My mind races to fast
To Love and not be Loved back
I spend countless nights awake or in misery
I laugh at our educational system (btw straight A's and 1 B)
Teachers are mindless stupid fucks alot with the exception of a few (sorry for all the theachers here)
Kids who will have the best four years of their life in high school beat up on kids who try to excede and go forward to something better over the hill. (no i dont get beat up i just see others)
Kids who think their badass and open their mouths to blab on about stuff they accually know honeysuckle point zero about.

Lately i sit in silence byside myself lost in this world we have created.
I talk to only ones i really get along with... My grandma, my father. My mother is a tool Head of marketing at Miner Enterprises with a 6 figure salary) she is all book smart with not a touch of life.
Mystep dad is a nice guuy but a pompus egotistical control freak. I dont talk to him much.

My peers around me cant hold this level of intelligence with the acception of a few i meet here and there. (i dont set myself above them)

My mother is always saying shes proud of me, but it always invloves school.
fresia my step dad hes a good guy but an *******.

I find myself nit wanting to go outside alot anymore nor to be with friends, i rather wallow here in misery then to go find more of it.

My step sister gets away with it all and is a total slut, age 15 has had sex plenty.
My stepbrother is a ******* wimp who is scared to trying something different then his protected spoiled everyday life.
My brother is not at the age of realization yet nor has he been handed down wisdom by proving himself worthy of it before hand, so hes fine at the moment.

My dad. hes a great guy. Knowledgeable, good example setter, helps guide me through the harshness life presents before me.
My grandma. Sweet, has the biggest **** heart, loves with all she has to offer.

i work out everyday for what. No one ******* notices. i have a four pack now and even ******* pecs. No one gives a honeysuckle.
I play guitar for my soul. all im told is to turn it down. fresia that

My life is going no where and is steadily getting worse and when i say worse i mean worse by the misery grows on me and puts a heavier wieght on my shoulders that seems to be unbearale at times but i still wake up ever day to start the bullshit again

i have no idea what to do.

Latest posts

Back