Since I've posted here I feel even more lonly...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disaffected said:
kaetic said:
Disaffected said:
kaetic said:
Afternoonlight, 36F here, I'm not interested in sexchatting. However, if you'd like to talk about interests or vent about your day in the forums, I'm a pretty good listener and some one on here might have some decent advice for you. Probably not me though, I'm honeysuckle at advice. :D

/waaah! my picture is broken

What are you wearing?

A straight jacket. ;)

And you can still type.. impressive.

Thanks!
Fallout-Thumbs-Up.jpg

kaetic said:
Afternoonlight, 36F here, I'm not interested in sexchatting. However, if you'd like to talk about interests or vent about your day in the forums, I'm a pretty good listener and some one on here might have some decent advice for you. Probably not me though, I'm honeysuckle at advice. :D

/waaah! my picture is broken

no sexchattinh???

well thats a deal breaker

Making friends on forums often takes time. The one I've had for a few years is just someone I used to post back and forth with before chatting via PM.

It is hard to find a real connection based off very little. If it were that easy, we'd be swimming in close real-life friends already. When I see people who don't post or list much I never know what to say, so I don't respond. It's sad to hear nothing and it's sad to struggle to talk to people even online.

For casual chat I know there's a chatroom, but I don't know how active it is.

Latest posts

Back