skin color and your Origin : Is this a big issue???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm, Im average american white guy. I think those that consider race/skin complexion when looking for friendship/love/anything are bigoted and closeminded. That doesnt mean Im not a bit racist, I tend to make jokes about any and everything I think is funny, which includes my own origins (jewish american) but I dont let stupid things like that hold me back from making friends with different races or having discussions with them.
"People are individuals- not representatives of their race." -well said 20years2many

I treat new people as if they are innocent and deserving of a chance to prove themselves. I only judge people after I've met them, and even then my views are constantly changing so I dont hold someone to their every word. I dont wish the world was free of racism becuase thats something that will never leave society and would be a wasted wish. As long as humans live we will discriminate based on any feature that is different and associate it with some positive or negative aspect/trait. Humans are cruel bastards and trying to change it is a noble goal, but dont expect to make much progress.

nah, I dont like when ppl talk in colors, not a racist. never make jokes about any particular race. hate that. dont think they are funny at all
only when it comes to nationalieties lol....like there were once one russian one polish and one ukrainian....
also maybe sex jokes women/men stuff like whos dumb and dumber

Latest posts

Back