So I've been turned into a fly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait. I just remembered. You can now go to girls bathrooms and dressing rooms and see them naked? WOW that would be fun but did you become a small fly or something like this?

ZOMG a super fly??
fly-man%20orig.jpg

Wait I just found out a way to kill Super fly lol :p

main.php

OMG Don't let twitchy see that!!! You might scarez him!! :p

Why does it smell like lemon? Who the hell sniffs fly killer? And low irritant..I bet it's pretty irritating to the fly

ROFL since Twitchy is refusing (idk if he is lol) to use the reverse transformation thingy, we should take serious steps by scaring him by force:p

Well yeah he should use that stuff often then whatever that is which I m gonna make a typo if I type that lol

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
Once you have regurgitated digestive juices onto your food and then slurped the steaming remains back up a couple of times, people become accustomed to this natural and refreshingly original mode of eating and will gladly welcome you back to any dinner party.

Well I tried going out to eat over the weekend, and the reactions I got from the staff and patrons at the local Waffle House were less than appreciative.

I guess watching someone slurp up a half digested omelet isn't something most people care to see. :(

SophiaGrace said:
aw do you feel like a fly on the wall? :eek: omg you could stalk hot chicks and they would never even know...

I did that before I was a fly and they never even knew. HAHA! :(

Yes, these are the jokes folks.

LOL nice one:p. Reminds me of my old cat avi:p

Latest posts

Back