so lonely i have not many words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staccato

Reaction score
what my thread subject says...

This is just me trying to reach out again and reconnect with people, even if it's online. I don't have any best friends, people I can confide in, talk to... My family is very judgmental. The one friend I have who is mature enough to understand is currently abroad studying, so has no time. I have a couple of male friends who I can talk to sometimes but thing is... certain things are too personal to discuss with them. and i don't want them getting the wrong idea.

I just went through something really bad... and I feel myself slowly slipping back into my depression. And that worries me. I've been moping round the house for the past 2 days in my pjs.

I need help :( or just somebody to say, that it's gonna be ok :(

its no fun when your on your own. And if you have things that are bothering you they seem to always be a bigger problem when you have to deal with them on your own. Sometimes just to have a friend there to make light of stuff is all one needs.
Nothing last forever. Maybe you could massage your friend and just say hi and ask how there doing?
Its OK just to chill and do nothing for a few days. sometimes we need that just to rest from the world. God knows I do.

Just try and stay relaxed. The days sometimes go slow but the years go fast.

You can also talk to me if you like. I'm very non judgemental and I won't criticize you for anything because of personal opinions or activities. Just thought I help. Have a wonderful day.

Staying inside is one of the worst things you can do. Try and get out and occupy yourself with something. If you fancy a chat though, send me a PM :)

jasedude2002 said:
Staying inside is one of the worst things you can do. Try and get out and occupy yourself with something. If you fancy a chat though, send me a PM :)
i have a problem with this. one of the remaining activities that i actively enjoy is driving & cars n honeysuckle, and want to go out and pursue them, but i'm too broke and naive and friendless to do anything about it. i find myself wanting to drive, but having nowhere to go; it would be pointless just to drive nowhere. alas i stay indoors and rot awaaay

You can ask your questions and answer other people's questions here: (SPAM) – it possible without any registration there, logins and passwords. In the future, this system will work on all languages. I found there a lot about it.

Latest posts

Back