So slow right now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...pretty slow right now as well.

*does a jig to attract people to the forum* XD

ooh look a persons jigging lets throw fruit at them if they miss a step,

*unveils a handful of tomatos*

XD

just kidding these are actually hugs secretly coated in fruit

*hugs*

:D

i was wondering why those tomatoes were tasting so weird...

*continues eating secret hug tomatoes*

Well guess what everyone im back and in a crazy mood due to my sleep deprivation most likely so it slow no more!!! du du du duuuuuuh ( that was my cheesy super hero to the rescue noise if you couldnt work it out hehehe)

Now every body get down to the funk *puts on some wierd psycodalic funk music* oh yea get now everybody lets groove to the beat

Ahem yes well i have officially gone mad, any body want to join me? its actually quite fun really lol

For all inquiries on joining this club please contact me via pm for your once in a lifetime offer to join and if you join today you will also recieve entrance into the psychodalic funk music club for half price, thats right you heard me half price....ok to many infomercials for me lol

Ok i think thats enough craziness from me for one night, look foward to hearing from anybody who is crazy like me soon!!!!!!

*walks away while doing a strange skip/jig move* <<<<i like to call that the skig, goes down a treat in the clubs lol

Hijacc said:
Hmmmmm hugs coated in tomatoes.....I luve tomatoes......And hugs are awsome

That's why they're so delicious! Munch munch munch

Good to have you back tmn, I'm proud to say I've been happily crazy for a while now:D

Welcome back and welcome to insanity as well:p

bluey said:
toxic-tears said:
they just took blood from me. so i am still in my crazy mode. LOL!!!

Why did they do that?

I was thinking about giving blood.
Hahaha..giving out blood? Oh can I have it?well I am known as vampire coz I like bitting somebody:) LOL.
ill give your blood to the laboratory coz I don't want to take my blood anymore.

The blood that they took from me was for a drug test. They wann make sure I'm not a drug addict. :)

The 2nd that is about to draw from is for my doctors request. I know that they will take a lot of blood from me. Coz the last time they took 23 test tubes with my blood in it.
I feel that I will become annemic..
Give me the blood give me the blood!. LOL

tomuchnothing said:
Well guess what everyone im back and in a crazy mood due to my sleep deprivation most likely so it slow no more!!! du du du duuuuuuh ( that was my cheesy super hero to the rescue noise if you couldnt work it out hehehe)

Now every body get down to the funk *puts on some wierd psycodalic funk music* oh yea get now everybody lets groove to the beat

Ahem yes well i have officially gone mad, any body want to join me? its actually quite fun really lol

For all inquiries on joining this club please contact me via pm for your once in a lifetime offer to join and if you join today you will also recieve entrance into the psychodalic funk music club for half price, thats right you heard me half price....ok to many infomercials for me lol

Ok i think thats enough craziness from me for one night, look foward to hearing from anybody who is crazy like me soon!!!!!!

*walks away while doing a strange skip/jig move* <<<<i like to call that the skig, goes down a treat in the clubs lol

Oooohhh!. Grovviieeeee!. But how can I join?. You are already sleeping TMN. Where is the sign up sheet?LOL

Ahhhh.. I love tomatoes.. I wanna eat it!. Can I have one, EF91?

tomuchnothing said:

All I can say is YAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! *pounces and hugs TMN* Bwahahaha.

awesomeiu2.jpg

Srry i express myself with pics sometimes

stone-rose said:
tomuchnothing said:

All I can say is YAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! *pounces and hugs TMN* Bwahahaha.

Oh gosh be careful there you nearly knocked me over and then i nearly feel into that war between all of those dinosaurs with lazers....oh gosh lol

Hijacc said:
awesomeiu2.jpg

Srry i express myself with pics sometimes

you know what I just noticed that's from dinotopia, my brother used to read those books and had the dino figurines, I remember the t rex with the head lasars:p

Good times good times

Latest posts

Back