So,there's this guy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I met him at the restaurant at which I'm currently employed. He and I had like,almost a psychiatrist session. As a waitress,and being super personable and friendly that I can open people up as easy as one would a book...Anyway,I found out quite a bit from this guy,and kind of pushed him away at work while he flirted with me,because my boss always has her eye on me...for whatever reason,and it's just not professional to hit on customers,but I would've been all over him if I had the chance. Anyway,so,I'm kind of afraid that...left an impression that I'm not interested,but I found his name on Facebook,looked him up,and I'm in contact with him,so he knows I'm definitely interested. He called me 'adorable' and I told him I'd cook him dinner. I don't want to move things along too fast,or make myself out like a creep,and do the wrong thing,if I have a chance.

I'm not sure what to do,I think I have a little anxiety about all this. I haven't had anyone around my age ever hit on me...only super old dudes,and drunk uncles at my friends' parties...I usually just laugh it off and run for cover.

In conclusion,thank you for reading my wall of text,and advice is appreciated

My advice, is to cook him dinner ;)

He called you adorable, so I don't think you have to worry too much about sending off the creep vibe.

hhmm

go dreamer

:D

well do you know if he's seeing anyone?

what's it say in his profile?

of he's single

just go for it, just say "hey I would be interested in going out on a date with you, would oyu like to go out on a date with me?"

just not at the place where i work because my boss is creepy, or something like that

or...the next time you see him write your phone number on the back of his reciept

good luck

:D

Latest posts

Back