So...what are you wearing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey sweatpants, grey turtle neck. The wardrobe of a winner! :p

mintymint said:
Grey sweatpants, grey turtle neck. The wardrobe of a winner! :p

I'll join you in the grey attire. I've got on a grey t-shirt and grey yoga pants. :)

Black pants, collared shirt, silver buckle belt.
Yep, my work clothes... at 10:10pm... I finished work over 5 hours ago but I haven't taken them off yet because i'm just that lazy.

However, in about 15 minutes i will be clean, in bed, and dressed only in red boxer shorts covered in comical images of monkeys.

Ripped, washed-out, paint speckled jeans and a royal blue/black, buffalo plaid, flannel shirt and purple fuzzy socks....Welcome to "out in the county" dressing! :D

black jogging trousers, black honda motorbike t-shirt, black fleece with pink strip cuff and pink patterned hood

Black puma sneakers, grey jeans, a dark navy blue sweater, a silver necklace with 2 pendants on it, a black belt with a silver buckle and a maroon imitation crocodile purse.

*shrug*

VanillaCreme said:
What am I wearing?

Minty's skin.

Did you go all Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs on poor Minty and make yourself a suit?

I just got out of the shower and sat down so I still got my fuzzy socks on and to accent them a, big fuzzy towel! I will have those fuzzy socks on until next Easter!! :D

I've got on grey jeans and a black mock turtleneck today. So fancy. I even have earrings, too. The opal ones.

Latest posts

Back