So...what are you wearing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctf-
I'm dressed again, NOT a speck of paint in sight!! Now I have white Yoga pants and a soft, fuzzy sweater, Red with a scoop neck,on. I still have my bright green fuzzy socks on though. But--- I put a splash of perfum on...I smell yummy!

Alonewanderer...Are you Asian? You're cute enough to wear anything and look good, even bored you have a great face... :p

AloneW,
Nooooo, gorgeous Asian faces are NOT mean't for punching! Unless their beating and kicking each other to a pulp in some Martial Arts tournamant. I can tease about Asian face's, my hub's is Japanese...I have always been captivated by the exotic quality of Asian features....

cheaptrickfan said:
VanillaCreme said:
What am I wearing?

Minty's skin.

Did you go all Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs on poor Minty and make yourself a suit?

Yea, but it's okay. His skin grows like his beard.

Ripped lose fitting blue jeans, a grey long sleeved t-shirt, a grey zip up cardigan, garish slippers, bright red nail varnish.

I'm sorry but when I saw the title of this thread I thought immediately that this thread would get dirty so soon.

My white A Clockwork Orange T-shirt, blue denim mini-skirt, black seamed fishnet stockings, red lipstick smeared across my face, too much eyeliner and mascara, red nail polish, a confused expression on my face.

Pink Flowered, Pj's pants, a black and white Bacardi t-shirt, a big pink fleece bathrobe... no socks...

this is what I wear every single second that I am not at work...

Latest posts

Back