So...what are you wearing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Flowered, Pj's pants, a black and white Bacardi t-shirt, a big pink fleece bathrobe... no socks...

the exact same thing i was wearing yesterday when I posted.... :p

I finally got dressed yesterday in fadded jeans and a shirt. It's what I'm wearing today and most probably what'll show up tomorrow. But I do have NEW fuzzy socks and they ROCK!!

You all really DON'T wanna know!

Suffice to say, I don't make tidy-whities look good...

We should wear whatever we like. Its up to our nature and should be match with our culture. Don't try to wear what others like and in fashion

Is it wrong I want to create a thread now titled "So...what are you NOT wearing?"

>.>

^^ Lol.

I'm wearing a red shirt that says Hola on the front and Margarita's on the back. I used to be a waitress there. And pink pajama pants that's got a lot of flowers on it.

A t-shirt, sweatpants, two pairs of socks (it's cold). Peeled off my sweater after it became drenched in sweat, what with hauling heavy stuff around.

friday work clothes: jeans, flowery blouse with a big bow on it, heels.

PJ shorts and a tie dyed hoody I dyed just a couple weeks ago. It's perfect for art because I can get paint on it and no one will be the wiser >.> -ninja-

Latest posts

Back