So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nely Lo said:
lonelyfairy said:
I want my dear ones to be healthy and happy... But now I heard just few days ago that one of them has bad cancer and probably can't be healed... I can't even cry anymore.

I'm really sorry :(... I wish for them to be better and for you to be happy soon.

And I want something to change in a positive way here.

Aw, thank you...

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
I hope it's just that he doesn't like the summer instead of something worse. But we've tried even on the cooler days and he still won't go. He still has energy and acts very perky at times, especially when there is food around. But we can't figure out how to get him to go for walks anymore.

Yeah, I remember last year you said he perked up in the fall. I hope he's okay. :(

Thank you, Solivagant. I'm hoping he will perk up in the fall too, because like I said, he still has energy and his appetite and still likes to play around the house. I just worry about him a lot because even though he acts like a puppy sometimes he is still an older dog. I can't believe how quickly our time together has gone by, and I really don't want it to be over. Seeing his smiling face, wagging tail, and hearing his cheerful barks really does brighten my day.

A girl to [insert something nice here] with, which is not gonna happen.

Otherwise I'd like some food. I can make that happen.

^ Here's how to make some,PD!:D

UQ9GXsX.png

No more packing! Moving is so boring... When I'm trying to fit all the stuff to boxes, it's like doing puzzle, LOL. But need to help my family...

Latest posts

Back