So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
Yes sure, if you like vegetarian food I get some very nice compliments.   ;)  Some in the oven now, come on over.

I am not a vegetarian, but I don't mind vegetarian food. I'd be happy to try what's in your oven!

TheRealCallie said:
How much do you pay and what do you want?

I pay with sincere gratitude and I want pancakes.

-----

Right now I want to be less tired.

Some progress on my own again, like so many around me seems to experience.

The library to open, so I can print out my bus tickets there ^_^
Yay for travelling :D

A 1080ti...

... that sounds so mercenary. World peace? Nah. A cure for cancer? Nope. A shiny new GPU? Where do I sign up?!

Cavey said:
A 1080ti...

... that sounds so mercenary. World peace? Nah. A cure for cancer? Nope. A shiny new GPU? Where do I sign up?!

I'll take two please!

Currently pretty happy with just a 1060 though tbh =P

I really want my cat to stop making orgasmic sounds while she licks the condensation off the windows. It's just weird. Looks adorable from the outside and when you can't hear her, inside with sound effects it's just uncomfortable

I want that friend who's been silent and gone for two weeks to reappear. *looks around to make sure I'm alone* ...I miss him a bit.

DayvanCowboy said:
I really could go for a green tea latte from Second Cup right now.

Right now, I want to eat the sweetest watermelon, yes in my country and in this season this fruit is available but it's not very sweet right now. I wish it was sweeter.

Latest posts

Back