So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this headache, or pressure, or whatever it is on the front right side of my head, around my eyeball, to go away.
I feel like it's some kind of pressure, and if someone drilled a hole in my head, it would be released - like on those old caveman skulls.

I don't know why I get these sometimes, maybe I bring it on myself with stressing myself out.

Those closest to me are the worst at understanding. I swear I'm gonna lose my patience this year. Nothing is ever enough.

Edit: I thought this was the 'What are you thinking?' thread. I need to get my morning coffee on.

So, I suppose what I want is even one person in my life to understand. And coffee, lots of it.

Those closest to me are the worst at understanding. I swear I'm gonna lose my patience this year. Nothing is ever enough.

Edit: I thought this was the 'What are you thinking?' thread. I need to get my morning coffee on.

So, I suppose what I want is even one person in my life to understand. And coffee, lots of it.
Sarah G.
you get your wish
99.9% of the people on here understand !

Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) - an amazing thick pancake from Osaka, Japan. A nearby restaurant stopped serving it two years ago and I'm in serious withdrawal. I can find it nowhere else in my area. I need a plane ticket to Osaka, apparently.

1641616071125.png

Oh, maybe one of our members, painted green, vacuum packed in leather, dangling upside-down from a bungee, brandishing a bucket of chicken nuggets. 😏

I want a man to complete my new project lol My DIY spirit has been killed. I won't quit though, I will complete at least one room, to prove I can do it 😅

iu

Latest posts

Back