So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks Peaches. :)

Right now, I feel like I'd like to go watch a musical. The one and only musical I saw before was of the Jersey Boys back in London. That... was freaking awesome. I'd go watch it all over again if I could.

I want time to slow down. The days seem to pass like minutes. Every year gets faster and faster...summer of last year honestly seems like it was only a few months ago. 2013 feels like it was only last year. I've been feeling weird like this for a while now....blink, and a month has passed. I just wish the time didn't have to go so fast.

What I want right now is for the tip of my nose to stop being itchy! It's been doing that all day. Exasperating. And for the headache that is developing to hopefully not progress into a full blown migraine. It's been nearly a month since the last one. I'd like to detach my head and leave it aside just for a few minutes..

01. For the book I bought on Amazon to turn up ("Halloween" by Curtis Richards, I've wanted a copy for ages and today I spotted a cheap-ish copy for less than £20)
02. Breakfast, preferably toast and a cup of tea

Latest posts

Back