So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
Dandelion said:
Kids laundry is the WORST! 3x as much folding per load :(

I'll hire you Aisha and LF!

TheRealCallie said:
I have kids, I always have laundry, come do it :D

Snakes and iguanas are great pets. I've had both. Snakes like to cuddle, they'll give you a nice tight hug :p

I like it but I'm not sure if it would be as fun when it's a job.. Hmm. But thank you guys for the employment opportunities. :D

I would like both iguanas and snakes some day. I want all the animals because animals are the winningest.

I will pay you with food. :O

I want an albino burmese python, but I refuse to get anything that could eat my children. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:
Dandelion said:
Kids laundry is the WORST! 3x as much folding per load :(

I'll hire you Aisha and LF!

TheRealCallie said:
I have kids, I always have laundry, come do it :D

Snakes and iguanas are great pets. I've had both. Snakes like to cuddle, they'll give you a nice tight hug :p

I like it but I'm not sure if it would be as fun when it's a job.. Hmm. But thank you guys for the employment opportunities. :D

I would like both iguanas and snakes some day. I want all the animals because animals are the winningest.

I will pay you with food. :O

I want an albino burmese python, but I refuse to get anything that could eat my children. lol

Food! For my and my future snake! Thank you! :D

Eliraven said:

justice-served.jpg

I want Eliraven to have her wish. hahaha

A bacon cheeseburger calzone pizza wirh garlic butter on top. A hug would be nice too.

I want to be able to provide some sort of solace for someone I care about, but I don't know where to start.

Latest posts

Back