Some Death Metal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdass1

Reaction score
Hi all,

My band recorded a few demo songs a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd share them here. (I'm the guitars)

If you are into death metal, please enjoy! And if you aren't, then what do you think?

Entity

Devour

The Evil That Lurks Upon Us

(My band is called Nathicana, which is from an H.P. Lovecraft poem of the same name).

Sounds like old school Death Metal. Are those Azagthoth-inspired riffs? I was expecting to hear something like screamo or some kind of -core. Nice work.

Thanks, glad you like it :D And I notice you've got two Judas Priest song names for your handle, they're my favourite of the classic heavy metal bands.

Yeah I'm mostly into that old-school sounding death metal. I really love the Azagthoth style of riff but whenever I try to ape it consciously it just sounds forced. His solos in particular really influenced me. We're all into quite old-school, raw stuff... our vocalist really likes the filthy grindcore, our bassist likes "true black metal" (whatever that is, his words), and our drummer likes a bit of everything.

Opeth is probably my favourite band. If I could write Opeth songs without the clean guitar parts I would, but my brain doesn't quite work that way!

Thanks guys ^^

I'm thinking of maybe uploading a few covers or stuff like that, if I do I'll put them in this thread.

Latest posts

Back