Some doodling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are really good, you have an Anime-esque look to your artwork, the classic stuff, reminds me of the classic Voltron and Battle of the Planets cartoons. There's lots of emotion in their faces.

Lawrens said:
It was only the weekends, I haven't really actually drawn for the last many months :)

ooo i have those weeks when i don't touch a pen too. just don't feel like it, but when i have a muse after a long break and draw again it looks like i'm level up haha
do you have that feeling too?
it's like a break is what you need to improve....

O...M...G...! These are incredible! As Sci-Fi pointed out, they seem to have an anime-esque quality. Some of them almost make me think of the artwork by Norihiro Yagi (Claymore). Two enthusiastic thumbs up, and I mean it!

Thanks countenance!

@ Sunny, hrrm I think I'm still at the same level, but everything doesn't take as long after a long break.

Probably going to be the last few for a while and going on a hiatus (on here at least), I'll come back and update this thread in the future, I need to go into practice mode and improve things I'm not good at.

OYXvU.jpg

6l8yS.jpg

3qS0u.jpg

Laurens,

Did I read your last post right? Did you write "boring?"

These are awesome. I find it so fascinating when I see the work of someone who has the talent of drawing.

Did you ever hear of the board game "Pictionary?" I can't even draw simple things in that.

Can we see more? I really appreciate your artwork!

Oh no I didn't write boring in my last post.

And thanks! I'll post more when I have new ones, haven't been drawing since the last post, really glad you appreciate them :D

Yea I've played Pictionary, but only online! I think it's actually really hard, since it's making you draw things you've never thought of drawing.

WOW dude....this is some AWESOME Drawing u have here

if u want ..i can add some colours for u via Photshop

once again ...AWESOME stufff

Thanks MOKX! :D

:eek: if you want to, you could use them however you like actually! It would be my pleasure, I'd be glad to see a way to make them cooler, because I don't think I'll ever color them or do anything with them, they kind of just get stuck there.

hehe...i wil c what i can do ..and post em here :D

but am super lazy to do any thing any way :D

EDIT

wel i over came my lazyness
here goz some thing :D
4atv_cbe_u77d3.jpg

I like it, and I am not faking it. I have no art talent and find it fascinating that you can draw that way! Could you please post some more.

A question: Do you mind if I save your drawings in my Pictures file?

^ I don't mind at all, you could have them, I'm actually very glad someone appreciate them :)

I like it, and I am not faking it. I have no art talent and find it fascinating that you can draw that way! Could you please post some more.

and thanks! Really appreciate it. I don't really have anything new lately, but I have a dozen of stuff uploaded to my deviantart account if you'd like you could check them out, they were pretty old (haven't updated/logged on for half a year), but there's still a decent quantity of them, I could PM the url if you want.

Hi!

I copied and saved most of your drawings in my pictures file on AOL. This way I can put them in my slideshow screensaver. Thank you for allowing me to do this!

Judi :)

Latest posts

Back