Some doodling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! These are great! The second one I do like better too! I save these two also. These remind me of sketchers of designer clothes do and clothes are made from the sketches. The intricate detail is awesome. Maybe you should think of that as a profession!

I could sketch but I can't design clothes :D Would be nice if I could actually.

Well, Lawrens, I was just intrigued by the clothing and it's intricate details of when the woman's leg was bent, etc. No matter what, you possess a talent that is like nothing I have ever seen before.

My favorite image is probably #4 in post 14. It's a combination of the hairstyle and eyes, I guess.

Lawrens said:
Thanks! I wished they were not that sketchy

Ah you can always clean that up after either in a photoshop program or just trace it over. You don't even need something high tech. I draw things in pencil on cheaper paper, then lay my better clean paper over top, place it into a 9x11 picture frame, back light it with a small desk lamp and retrace it over in ink. Then I don't have to erase all the other lines and I can keep the rough to use if I screw up, then I haven't just messed up the original and have to start all over again. :cool:

Sci-Fi I wish I had this idea before I went out and got the lightbox and all the do-hickies that go with it.... I messed up a lot of originals before I learned the tracing trick....

good talent, but they all look so lonely and hopeless
guess thats why they are here huh?

I wish I could do this, but mine would all look angry

Holy Crap, those drawings are awesome. Seriously. You should be doing art professionally, no doubt.

thanks floffy, joseph and bdsgr (sorry for the late reply)

good talent, but they all look so lonely and hopeless
guess thats why they are here huh?

Thanks for the feedback! It's interesting that you say that, I think rarely anyone tell me what they "feel" like, it's often just "good, bad, could be better".

Haven't drawn for a while, I'll just leave these here:
I haven't got the time to do anything non sketchy, I think i just enjoy doodling more.

p8NmV.jpg

nDBYf.jpg

Ojfsi.jpg

Very good work!

I kind of like how "sketchy" your drawings are. It gives them some romantic flare. (when I say "romantic", I am, of course, referring to the artistic movement)

Keep it up!

You only know how to draw faces? I think you under-estimate your talent. These sketches are AWESOME!!!

RavenQuill said:
You only know how to draw faces? I think you under-estimate your talent. These sketches are AWESOME!!!

thanks!

but it's true!:
IXR8I.jpg

Latest posts

Back