Some kind of introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis the Wolf

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Dennis the Wolf. No, that isn't my actual name :x , it's a reference to a game.

I guess I signed up here because I was compelled to. I came mostly looking for people like me, and that's what I found. Reading through a few of the threads has been quite beneficial, as it's shown me that there are indeed other people who are like me.

I hope I can fit in here. Ah ha ;/, that has never really been a strong suit of mine.

Heey Dennis, welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, i think there are more people on here that don't "fit in" in real life than there are who do, so, you'll fit right it. :D

Glad the forum has helped you, i hope it will help you alot more!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, i'm always willing to listen!

Rosebolt said:
Heey Dennis, welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, i think there are more people on here that don't "fit in" in real life than there are who do, so, you'll fit right it. :D

Glad the forum has helped you, i hope it will help you alot more!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, i'm always willing to listen!

Thank you, I'll do th that if I need something.

9006 said:
Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello, thanks.

fox said:
Welcome to ALL

Thank yew~

Edward W said:
Hi - and welcome!

Hey - thanks!

Lilianna said:

Thank you :) . Thanks guys, I have a good feeling about this ;x

If it is any consolation, I don't fit in in real life, but I fit in online. Facing real life and trying to fit in has been a real challenge for me.

SophiaGrace said:
If it is any consolation, I don't fit in in real life, but I fit in online. Facing real life and trying to fit in has been a real challenge for me.

It is. I know that feel u_u, I don't fit in so well anywhere but I'm trying :)

Welcome aboard, Dennis. It's great that "we" (as a collective group who may not have found what we're looking for anywhere else yet) can come here and express ourselves.

Latest posts

Back