Some more photos.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27zf5mu.jpg
121daoy.jpg

I drew Audrey Hepburn on my thigh...then couldn't get a good shot of it! :rolleyes:

2lt2a1y.jpg
103bfrc.jpg

Self portrait...

2gwcbw5.jpg

noenbr.jpg
200cro8.jpg

GraceBlossom said:
Your photo's are lovely, there is a mysterious quality to them :)

Thank you! :)

lonelyfairy said:
These are so lovely! :> Can I ask what camera do you use?

Yes of course! I use a collection of old Zenit film camera's. They are Russian and weigh a ton but I love them for the picture quality, look and feel.

My "everyday" camera is my Zenit e...

mu6ip.jpg

annik said:
lonelyfairy said:
These are so lovely! :> Can I ask what camera do you use?

Yes of course! I use a collection of old Zenit film camera's. They are Russian and weigh a ton but I love them for the picture quality, look and feel.

My "everyday" camera is my Zenit e...

mu6ip.jpg

Okey, thank you! :)

^ Thank you :shy:

Lippy_Kid said:
Although the ones you used to PM me were your best I thought.

Why does that sound fairly dodgy! :p

Hotel in Shrewsbury...

2jaiufo.jpg
dc6c1l.jpg

Shrewsbury...

6yirk9.jpg
amw5sj.jpg

wlvs50.jpg

Drinkies...

2mcu1bp.jpg

I wish these were better focused but at least I was brave enough to take them!...

2r29ibm.jpg
29wjyfq.jpg

Pretty...

rivztf.jpg
vqk7bb.jpg

Just looked through all your pictures and they're so nice to look at... You're so artistic. Love all your dresses and love the pics of your shoes. Also like how creepy the ones look wear you're wearing a mask. :D

I spent ages last night listening to Joy division so I wanted to post these. The t shirt, vinyl and book all belong to my boyfriend. I own the same book but mine has a nicer cover and I've actually read it! :p

2d7eaea.jpg

2me5ow8.jpg

2uz7ywi.jpg

_

14wrehk.jpg

2myrcxt.jpg

2f0bntz.jpg

What's in my bag...

23mjupy.jpg

While you're at work I sellotape things to the wall...

2h3yeyf.jpg

I loved The Sundays. I was just listening to Reading, Writing & Arithmetic the other day. I also loved Manic Street Preachers up until Richey 'disappeared'. Not about photography, but I felt like commenting.

user 130057 said:
I loved The Sundays. I was just listening to Reading, Writing & Arithmetic the other day. I also loved Manic Street Preachers up until Richey 'disappeared'. Not about photography, but I felt like commenting.

I didn't really know about them back in the day but since being introduced to The Sundays that has become one of my favourite albums. (Edit, think I can be let off as I think I was 8 when Reading, Writing & Arithmetic came out!)

As for the Manics, I'm a massive fan. I have been for half my life, I still need to get the new album actually!

These are so lovely! Sorry for bumping! But do you happen to have a flickr? I'd love to friend you, your photography is wonderful to look at!

Latest posts

Back