Somebody likes me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
A couple of people at work told me she went berserk yesterday. Smashed a few things up in the warehouse and then burst in tears.
No apparent reason. Obviously she has issues and problems. I made the right decision. Even the lass who tried to pair us together said I 'could do better' and she was 'quite nasty'

I hope she gets help and feels better soon but yeah I was right and some people on here were wrong.

So, you heard some more stories SECOND HAND and that validates everything you said and discredits everything you THINK other people said.
No one in this thread said you should go out with her. We only said you don't know her and you are being extremely judgmental. Sorry, but it's still true. We are not wrong, you just don't want to acknowledge that what we said is true, whether you believe it is or not.

If you don't want to go out with someone, fine, whatever. But you have no right to judge someone based on second hand rumors. You are only helping these rumors spread and sorry, but going "berserk" and crying says nothing about her. You have no **** idea what her story is or what really happened....so again, stop judging people based on rumors.

Triple Bogey said:
A couple of people at work told me she went berserk yesterday. Smashed a few things up in the warehouse and then burst in tears.
No apparent reason. Obviously she has issues and problems. I made the right decision. Even the lass who tried to pair us together said I 'could do better' and she was 'quite nasty'

I hope she gets help and feels better soon but yeah I was right and some people on here were wrong.

Wow, sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Apart from that, I've found that co-workers who behave like that on the job don't usually last long and wind up getting themselves fired!

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Triple Bogey said:

Wow, sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Apart from that, I've found that co-workers who behave like that on the job don't usually last long and wind up getting themselves fired!

-Teresa

Yes it looks that way, I can't see her lasting. She hasn't fitted in. Nobody much talks to her. They make fun of her behind her back and make jokes. I talk as much as I can. I am always polite. She seems miserable all the time and is always complaining. I feel sorry for her but it isn't fun been around her.

Solivagant said:
Triple Bogey said:
I feel sorry for her but it isn't fun been around her.

Doesn't sound like it's been much fun for her either. :(

Nothing I can do about it. I've told people to stop calling her but they don't listen. And to her face everybody has been really nice and polite and friendly. It's her fault for not mixing with people, chatting and having a laugh. Moping around with a miserable face and complaining all the time. It's no surprize she hasn't many friends at work.

It's very difficult working at a place where you don't mesh with your coworkers.
I have to wonder what kind of misery she suffers from in her personal life that's so awful that it carries forward into her work life.

EveWasFramed said:
It's very difficult working at a place where you don't mesh with your coworkers.

I second that. You don't have to be good friends, but getting along without tension is a must.

EveWasFramed said:
I have to wonder what kind of misery she suffers from in her personal life that's so awful that it carries forward into her work life.

I have suffered that as well when I worked in a office 20 years ago.
Nobody talks, people make fun out of you, just horrible. Glad I work in a better place now.

I imagine she is lonely or hates the way she looks.

WildernessWildChild said:
Heavy lays the stench of dissembly and shallowness....

Never take your problems to work .........

Latest posts

Back