someone explain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

OK I have this friend who accasionly pops in for a drink and sometimes we may even watch a film together. Mostly he just pops in for a quick drink then 20 minutes later he leaves. He comes round prob once a week if that.

To day he taxers me and says what you doing. I text back saying I have me mum round at the min. He then taxers me and says let me know when your free. So 30 minutes later I do just that and text him back saying am now free. Then nothing. No text nothing. I well probably see him sometimes in a week. This happens all the time. If I ask him what happened he well just give me some BS excuse. I have fall out with so many ppl that are like this its unreal. I am trying not to fall out with this guy cos of the same thing but am just about to anyway. I mean its not like I have gone out my way or something but is it just me or dose anyone else think this is wrong. What am I missing here? I mean is this acceptable behavior. Cos if it had been me I would had text back saying something even if it was actually something like well mate I got busy now.

And sometimes he says hes on he's way then just don't turn up. I have very few friends. I can not afford to keep falling out with ppl. I spend for to much time on my own as it is. But am not being treated like this. So what I do. not have any friends are put up with crap like this just so maybe I get to talk and have a laugh with someone for 20 minutes a week.

I honestly feel that ppl are not good and that I am too good for this world. I would never treat anyone like this. Everyone I know is ether slagging other ppl off and just out for what they can get. And treat other ppl like this. yousing. Seriously I don't want to be apart of a world that's like that. I WONT OUT.

well, it's acceptable if you accept it.lol

I have a friends that'll pop in every so often. But he was my best freind that I grew up with. So...

I don't scehdule my life around him that's for sure.

Well I don't think its very acceptable for someone to say there coming round then just don't turn up. I mean it would be OK if they told me they was not coming. To to say there on there way and they be there in 10 minutes then they do not.

I mean OK if I don't accept it then I loss out on another friend. if I do accept it then I let myself be treated like a door mat. fresia that honeysuckle I would sooner dye to day then let myself be treated like that.

I agree with you bluey, I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine. Like, agree to meet him and pull him a no show...and just text him that you got busy suddenly.

No..if you don't accept it. You're open to more possiblities of meeting different people or friends
you might run into...otherwise.

i dunno bluesy , i was in a very toxic relationship. My **** ex-gf is an alcoholic.
Everything you wrote is to the extreem...but it's under my roof.lmao.

A relatonship is a relationship wheather it's freindship or sexual.

It's bascailly the samething ...it's just amplified on over drive.
Everything that comes out of her mouth...is piontless.lol
The empty lies , promises....etc..you name it.
She didn't give a rats ass one way or the other.
Still to this day..she's yet to comprehend the insanity or chaso she put us through.
She's yet to say one word to me or even a "sorry dude"
I think i deserve at least 5 mins of her time after livng through a living hell for over 10 years.lol

My problem was..i center my life around her after being with her for years.
I felt guity, afriad, emotionally attached..you name it.
I accepted all of the BS becuase I couldn't let go.
Mostly likey i was addicted to the noogie.lol

I say run like hell.... or you'll start relating to this song.lol
You deserve better.....

You know how they say to follow your gut or your instink ...
When you're in a toxic relationship...you get all emotionally torn up.
Plus you get mentally worn down..or you get spund becuase of
all the headgames and sleepless nights.
But you have a gut feeling...the honeysuckle is all wrong.lol
so...you accept that the honeysuckle is fresia up and there's nothing you
can do. that's why acceptence is a son of *****.
You can't think straight and your a bag of emotions...So,
You follow your gut.

Look..she's even hang to dry upside down..lmao

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]YxQrPXPSVhQ[/youtube]

Just been on my bike for 30 minutes. Have to get rid of how this kinder thing eats me up in side.

SadRabbit said:
I agree with you bluey, I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine. Like, agree to meet him and pull him a no show...and just text him that you got busy suddenly.

Well ye I have thought about doing that. but to text him to say I got busy would be moor then what he would do for me. And well letting ppl down like that is just not me. just seems like all the world likes to play games. This just not me. I like to know where I stand.

Guss its just another person I fall out with and there for a bit moor lonely and isolated I get. Thing is am not meeting anyone new.

This world dose not seem to have anything in it for me.

I would say that having no friends is better than having friends that make you feel like a doormat

I agree you are too good for this world, that is why you are coming with me to Mars:)

Lonesome Crow said:
No..if you don't accept it. You're open to more possiblities of meeting different people or friends
you might run into...otherwise.

i dunno bluesy , i was in a very toxic relationship. My **** ex-gf is an alcoholic.
Everything you wrote is to the extreem...but it's under my roof.lmao.

A relatonship is a relationship wheather it's freindship or sexual.

It's bascailly the samething ...it's just amplified on over drive.
Everything that comes out of her mouth...is piontless.lol
The empty lies , promises....etc..you name it.
She didn't give a rats ass one way or the other.
Still to this day..she's yet to comprehend the insanity or chaso she put us through.
She's yet to say one word to me or even a "sorry dude"
I think i deserve at least 5 mins of her time after livng through a living hell for over 10 years.lol

My problem was..i center my life around her after being with her for years.
I felt guity, afriad, emotionally attached..you name it.
I accepted all of the BS becuase I couldn't let go.
Mostly likey i was addicted to the noogie.lol

I say run like hell.... or you'll start relating to this song.lol
You deserve better.....

You know how they say to follow your gut or your instink ...
When you're in a toxic relationship...you get all emotionally torn up.
Plus you get mentally worn down..or you get spund becuase of
all the headgames and sleepless nights.
But you have a gut feeling...the honeysuckle is all wrong.lol
so...you accept that the honeysuckle is fresia up and there's nothing you
can do. that's why acceptence is a son of *****.
You can't think straight and your a bag of emotions...So,
You follow your gut.

Look..she's even hang to dry upside down..lmao
[youtube]YxQrPXPSVhQ[/youtube]

Ye I get what your saying. And your right. But I am not meeting anyone new in my life. No friends no lovers nothing. so everytime I lose a friend it is just one that I well never get back. I know he's not worth me getting eatin up like this. But I need friends. I have no one I see. Only one cousin now. And that's only one time a week normally.

I do not work or go to college. Only let my mums dog out for her when she works. I have nothing in my life. I am ashamed to say it but i am desperate for friends. :( I have lots of on line friends. But you know its not the same as sharing a drink and a laugh with someone IRL.

My life is. Go visit my Nana once a week. Go visit my mum one time a week. My cousin comes around once a week. That's it. accusingly i well go out with someone I know. he used to be a mate. But he hangs with the wrong ppl and well, there scary. Big drinkers and drugs are in use and I mean hard drugs not just a bit of weed. I need moor then this.

The thing I do that clears my head is i go out on my bike. sometimes for nearly all day all just ride around. Its an electric bike so you don't have to be that fit to use it. up to me how much work I put into it. But like to day it started raining and I had to come back. Summer is over here now and winter wont be long here. So that means be cold and not very good whether for the bike. Am just going to be stuck in this ******* house every day like a 80 year old. Trying to find good honest fun ppl that don't take them self or life to seriously but still are good ppl is impossible.

NeverMore said:
I would say that having no friends is better than having friends that make you feel like a doormat

I agree you are too good for this world, that is why you are coming with me to Mars:)

You know one thing I would give a lot to do is to go experience space travel. I would love to feel weightless in space and to see earth from way up there. I would love it even better if I could do that with some one like you :)

You know, I can't say that I can relate to your situation. However, I can offer my position on the matter. I agree you should not let ppl treat you that way. Ultimately, how you are treated is totally up to you. You won't be able to change your friend.
You can always always confront him (in a polite manner) with his actions regarding your friendship. You may get good feedback, you may not, but at least, you will have some type of closure.
Or, you can take the ' I can't deal with you' attitude and end the friendship. It isn't what you want to do, but it would definitely solve the problem.
I have cut off my family, the only few friends I had and basically live like a hermit (except for my children and atm, the hubby). I was also tired of being hurt by friends and others and I don't trust people, so I just don't get close to anyone. It's a lonely painful thing, but I think my emotional well being is even more important. I still try to be friendly and hope that I meet someone worthy of my trust and friendship, but I don't put all of my faith into it. I've been burned every time. Ask yourself...what do I really want and how do I feel about it? What will be the long term result should I make this decision and can I live with it?
I hope things work out Blue. You are such a sweetie.

*sighs* Bluey...
See this is one of the many reasons I moved out of London and back to Norway,
cos it was so **** hard getting to know people and even harder to make friends.
I wasn't interested in people who thought they could treat me any way they wish, and neither should you be.
And then I read about your situation and it makes me wanna move back to England!
Lol though I think Nottingham is a tad too far north for the boyfriend to approve :p
But I AM gonna get a flat in north London/Hertfordshire at some point, I MUST!

I know just what you mean, online friends are a blessing indeed, but it still can't compare to meeting people in real life.
That's what I crave every day, just someone to go have a drink with or a meal with or see a film with or simply talk with.

Grrrrr move to Norway Bluey! It's nicer than England anyway!

*pokes Bluey's chest* ... "You is friend! Us pub, now!"
*drags Bluey to pub, cave woman style*

CaveWoman.jpg

Irishdoll said:
You know, I can't say that I can relate to your situation. However, I can offer my position on the matter. I agree you should not let ppl treat you that way. Ultimately, how you are treated is totally up to you. You won't be able to change your friend.
You can always always confront him (in a polite manner) with his actions regarding your friendship. You may get good feedback, you may not, but at least, you will have some type of closure.
Or, you can take the ' I can't deal with you' attitude and end the friendship. It isn't what you want to do, but it would definitely solve the problem.
I have cut off my family, the only few friends I had and basically live like a hermit (except for my children and atm, the hubby). I was also tired of being hurt by friends and others and I don't trust people, so I just don't get close to anyone. It's a lonely painful thing, but I think my emotional well being is even more important. I still try to be friendly and hope that I meet someone worthy of my trust and friendship, but I don't put all of my faith into it. I've been burned every time. Ask yourself...what do I really want and how do I feel about it? What will be the long term result should I make this decision and can I live with it?
I hope things work out Blue. You are such a sweetie.

I have done just that in the past. I could had not been moor tacktful then I was. It just ends in him giving me some BS excuse. Like last time he said the car Brock down. Which I thought fair enough. But I did ask was that on the way down to me. Then he says no it was the day after. I was like then what has that got to do with saying your coming up then not even calling to say you can not make it. he was like I don't remember. You see how the conversation goes. I have even in the past told him straight out to go fresia himself cos I don't need honeysuckle like that. he goes then like a month later he turns up and says sorry. So am like OK am a forgiving enoughh guy. But then it just repeats its self again.

So ye I well not let my self be treated like that but to spend every day on your own. No kids, nothing. And I know its no fun to be arguing with someone everyday but sometimes I feel that would be better then to have no one there. only sometimes though. But I know I would not like that. It takes a lot for me to get into an argument. I am the sort of guy that well always walk away from a fight in less I have no choice.

But every time I fall out with someone its not them that suffer. its me. they well make moor friends at work where I well not. So its really a lose lose scetewashon<--however that last word is spelled I have no clue and realy can't be bothered to look for the correct spelling.

Does he drink YOUR drinks or does he bring his own? If he drinks yours then maybe he just wants to drink for free. Or maybe he just doesn't have his priorities straight, and that's why he randomly won't show up or text back.

Oceanmist23 said:
*sighs* Bluey...
See this is one of the many reasons I moved out of London and back to Norway,
cos it was so **** hard getting to know people and even harder to make friends.
I wasn't interested in people who thought they could treat me any way they wish, and neither should you be.
And then I read about your situation and it makes me wanna move back to England!
Lol though I think Nottingham is a tad too far north for the boyfriend to approve :p
But I AM gonna get a flat in north London/Hertfordshire at some point, I MUST!

I know just what you mean, online friends are a blessing indeed, but it still can't compare to meeting people in real life.
That's what I crave every day, just someone to go have a drink with or a meal with or see a film with or simply talk with.

Grrrrr move to Norway Bluey! It's nicer than England anyway!

*pokes Bluey's chest* ... "You is friend! Us pub, now!"
*drags Bluey to pub, cave woman style*

CaveWoman.jpg

LOL :) Thanks, On line friends are a blissing. I was awake the other night at 4am. could not sleep. my on line friends really keeped me company. And in fact when I did eventually go to bed I can remember thinking "God what did I do be for I had the net" So ye i am thankful for that.

But you really get what I mean. I can get any film I like and for free and be for they come out at the cinema (sometimes) :shy: But I still would go to the cinema with anyone just cos I enjoy the hole going out thing. But no one to go with.

London/Hertfordshire is a busy place. I like where I live. I just am not into the ppl round me. maybe it is just England, IDK. You got a spear room? All move in with you, but I Guss the BF wont be to keen on that lol :p

BlackCat said:
Does he drink YOUR drinks or does he bring his own? If he drinks yours then maybe he just wants to drink for free. Or maybe he just doesn't have his priorities straight, and that's why he randomly won't show up or text back.

No, when I say drink I mean a cup of tea or something. He drives so beer is out of the question. Am not getting used for that. I did lend him money a few times for cigarettes but every time I did that he would not pay me back when he said he would and I had to frighten to slap him lol True that. so know when he asks I say no cos I can not trust you to pay it back. So he never asked for that ether now. Am not a big guy but I in no way get used for anything. He knows that. he is a lot bigger then me but he knows me well enough to know if he messed me over like that I might get beat up by him but he would get hurt as well.

Bluey said:
You got a spear room? All move in with you, but I Guss the BF wont be to keen on that lol :p

I'll hide you under the sofa, he'll never know!! ;)

Well yeah afraid it's gotta be close to London at least cos of bf's job.
The plan is to buy a house in Norway close to where I live now, and a flat somewhere around London...

BlackCat said:
Yeah just sounds like he doesn't have his priorities straight Bluey. :(

I think so too. But most ppl seem to be like that around me. its not helping me any. I just ask for the same as I give. Well actually I ask for less.

I think its time I kicked this guy to the curb. Just means I spend even moor time alone :( Really I used to like time alone as a kid. You can get to much of a good thing. One fear I always had as a kid was that I grow old alone and be known as a loner. All my fears little by little are here biting me in the ass. Sucks to be me huh.

I need to fined other ppl in the world. I just have no clue how I go and do that and fined ppl that are into the same as me. and that are like me lol Do ppl like that even exist in the world? I doubt it.

Latest posts

Back