someone explain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceanmist23 said:
Bluey said:
You got a spear room? All move in with you, but I Guss the BF wont be to keen on that lol :p

I'll hide you under the sofa, he'll never know!! ;)

Well yeah afraid it's gotta be close to London at least cos of bf's job.
The plan is to buy a house in Norway close to where I live now, and a flat somewhere around London...

haha, All be the other man :eek: lol never been that be for.

Well I hope it goes well for you. Sounds like you have a plan. if you got that even if it all goes wrong you still have direction :)

I don't feel lonely or desperate..anymore.
That's the blessing of surviving through a god **** living hell of living with an alki.lmao

I'm still content with just on-line people at the moment. Maybe someday I'll get to
the piont of feeling like the way you do...
Heck...I barely got enough courage to sign onto this site.lol
I actaully took a bike ride last night....taking a peep here and there out of the BATCAVE.lol
I'm going to try to force myself to do it again tonight.
The weather is cooling a bit..so i can go outside without dying of a heat stroke.lol

Maybe one of these days I'll get well enough to re-join my R/C club again.
I met freinds in there that had common interest. it was a healthier enviorment for me.

I know I can always go back to the fellowships for help support, face 2 face.
I know can make friends in there but I'm ready for any of it at the moment.

Trust me...the things that you write I taking into considertion. At times
I've felt like that.

My life is a little bit different than your. I've always had people around me.
When i was in the service..I had a lot of freinds or people you hang out with
becuase i lived in a dormatory. Even on my last job...I bascailly be freinded
people i worked with. We pertty much became freinds becuase we had to work
togethe 10 hours a day. Having over come chanllege from work we become
closer. we'll just go hang on weekends sometimes....that's about it.

So..if you had never had close friends or your own family...(experince those things).
There's a freaken insane loning you'll have ...as if you're missing out on something
or loosing out.
That's the curse of being young.lol

Though my life situation at the moment is not that different from your's.
I just have another angle then you.lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
I don't feel lonely or desperate..anymore.
That's the blessing of surviving through a god **** living hell of living with an alki.lmao

I'm still content with just on-line people at the moment. Maybe someday I'll get to
the piont of feeling like the way you do...
Heck...I barely got enough courage to sign onto this site.lol
I actaully took a bike ride last night....taking a peep here and there out of the BATCAVE.lol
I'm going to try to force myself to do it again tonight.
The weather is cooling a bit..so i can go outside without dying of a heat stroke.lol

Maybe one of these days I'll get well enough to re-join my R/C club again.
I met freinds in there that had common interest. it was a healthier enviorment for me.

I know I can always go back to the fellowships for help support, face 2 face.
I know can make friends in there but I'm ready for any of it at the moment.

Trust me...the things that you write I taking into considertion. At times
I've felt like that.

My life is a little bit different than your. I've always had people around me.
When i was in the service..I had a lot of freinds or people you hang out with
becuase i lived in a dormatory. Even on my last job...I bascailly be freinded
people i worked with. We pertty much became freinds becuase i had to work
togethe 10 hours a day. Having over come chanllege from work we become
closer. we'll just go hang on weekends sometimes....that's about it.

So..if you had never had close friends or your own family...(experince those things).
There's a freaken insane loning you'll have ...as if you're missing out on something
or loosing out.
That's the curse of being young.lol

Though my life situation at the moment is not that different from your's.
I just have another angle then you.lmao

Batcave is a good thing to call it lol, well I like where I live and I like my home. i am lucky there so I don't want t lose that. I just wish I had some fun things to do with other ppl and not just getting drunk at the pub. Seems like when you do meet anyone that all they wont to do anyway. I like a drink but not all the time.

You should go out. It always makes me feel better to be out in the fresh air and to blow some steam off. I think if I could not do that I would go crazy.

sounds like you just had a bad break up. well if you got her you could get another. I have had no one show an interest in me in that way since I had operations at 18 that made my body all messed up. but that's another story.

Thanks for the replies, I think am gonna go eat now :)

Bluey I hope your feeling better now..i know exaclty what u mean...n honestly i think u probably are too good for this world..because you're genuine..not many people are...because even tho ur 'friend' messes u about all the time....u couldn't do it to him. It makes u special...as for being a doormat maybe talk to him abotu how you feel without the intention of falling out with him..n see what he says.

worldofadreamer said:
Bluey I hope your feeling better now..i know exaclty what u mean...n honestly i think u probably are too good for this world..because you're genuine..not many people are...because even tho ur 'friend' messes u about all the time....u couldn't do it to him. It makes u special...as for being a doormat maybe talk to him abotu how you feel without the intention of falling out with him..n see what he says.

I could not meet him with the intention of not turning up NO. That would just not be me. Let me tell you the kinder honeysuckle being honest dose. My old neighbor had a dog that was barking all day. 12 hours a day in fact. I had a real headache from it one day so I decided a enough was enough. So when she got in I want around and asked very politely that they do something about it and explained that there dog had been barking all day. She said to me what do you wont me to do about it its not my fault. So at this point I had ran out of pashonts with her and said it may not be your fault but it is your responserbility. You do something about it are I well. I can go to the RSPSA and explain that you have a dog in on its own all day. I can go the the environmental health, the console or the polios. Sort it. Soon after that there other neighbor reported them for it. She did not go round to complain first. So who do you think got the blame for that? Ye me. thing is if I had reported them I would had gone round and said.

same with my friend. I would not do what he dose just to get back at him. Am moor libel to call him or white tell I see him next time and tell him face to face what I think then play stupid games that all the freaking world plays.

I have tried talking to him nicely about it and he dose say sorry and we have talked like that be for. But it changers nothing. Still it continues to happen. Well I have made up my mined he's gone out of my life. I have tried all ways and nothing works. You can only take so much of someone. I am a tolerant guy in a lot of ways. But everyone has there limits.

Latest posts

Back