Something About Loneliness That Really Bothers Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

This may sound kinda stupid and I feel dumb for saying it but when I see people with their friends, it really bothers me, especially when I see them having a good time because I think of me and how I don't have anyone. I often try to imagine what life was like for someone else. Sometimes I try to be someone I'm not, like Lane from lanevids.com. I wish that I was someone like him. He's very popular on the internet and he's always happy and stuff.

Was wondering if anyone else has a problem like mine.

Sometimes, I go into a place a see a group of people chillin or hanging out or whatever, laughing having a good time. Sometimes, I just leave and go elsewhere, sometimes I just put up with it and think about something else.

I feel the same way. I describe it as feeling like an alien or a reject. I don't belong anywhere.

Me too...Feel like world full of fakeness & fake ppls..but all I knw is be your self and be honest with your feelings...

for me its seeing couples in public like holding hands and stuff. when i went to see predators there was this couple a few seats down from us and they were like cuddling and kissing and stuff. makes me sad when i see stuff like that.

edgecrusher said:
for me its seeing couples in public like holding hands and stuff. when i went to see predators there was this couple a few seats down from us and they were like cuddling and kissing and stuff. makes me sad when i see stuff like that.

Same here.

I am so jealous to the people who keep fun together in the boards. I cannot ever be that kind of person. People always have their inner circles and inside jokes and they send pm:s together and call to each others. Then is people like me who talk to the board and play games and be jealous to others who keep fun together. Except of course I am target of teasing but nothing more.

i think all of us lonely folks feel like that every once in a while. i get like that when i see a couple that looks like they're happy and in love. i can tell the couples that really do love eachother. i sometimes look at them and wonder if i'll ever feel what they're feeling or if i'm just dreaming in vain. it's very hard to find someone to love like that. i'm not interested in that way in most of the women that i meet. if there are over 6.78 BILLION people on earth, i wonder if the one for me will ever even set her eyes upon me, or hear my voice from a distance, or even walk on the same ground that i've walked on. one can only hope that with so many potential loves out there, one of them is bound to be his.

Yeah, i am outcast too. but i was at the point where i was good with my friends/family/alone and nothing bothered me. thanks to circumstances i am now at the start, and being around people already frustrating but seeing some groups especially happy looking make me feel completely from different planet, like some empty space, sounds stupid but thats the feeling.

Latest posts

Back