Something about spilt milk..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drezden

Reaction score
I was super excited to go eat a popsicle, so I went to the garage and got the last popsicle out of the refrigerator (coconut flavor if you're wondering) and in my haste of opening it, it flew out of my hands (in slow motion) and landed on the dirty garage floor. For a second I almost cried.. and then I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm living in a new town and have yet to make and sustain a single meaningful friendship after 2 years of being here. As a result I almost cry over dropping my popsicles.. I need help.

I've withdrew from 2/3 of my classes in college this term so far.. anxiety is getting worse.

Quick personal background: Self-Loathing->Anxiety->Depression->Heroin->Repeat

I'm on anxiety/depression meds, but I'm still.. hmm.. anxious and depressed..

I absolutely despise telling people things about myself, and rarely do (even on the internet), so I must be in a strange mood and or about to go over the edge.. hah.

Drezden said:
I was super excited to go eat a popsicle, so I went to the garage and got the last popsicle out of the refrigerator (coconut flavor if you're wondering) and in my haste of opening it, it flew out of my hands (in slow motion) and landed on the dirty garage floor. For a second I almost cried.. and then I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm living in a new town and have yet to make and sustain a single meaningful friendship after 2 years of being here. As a result I almost cry over dropping my popsicles.. I need help.

I've withdrew from 2/3 of my classes in college this term so far.. anxiety is getting worse.

Quick personal background: Self-Loathing->Anxiety->Depression->Heroin->Repeat

I'm on anxiety/depression meds, but I'm still.. hmm.. anxious and depressed..

I absolutely despise telling people things about myself, and rarely do (even on the internet), so I must be in a strange mood and or about to go over the edge.. hah.

i'm new here, but welcome to ALL. i hope you find some friends/people to lean on. i'm definitely looking for that as well. always feel free to contact me if you need to talk =)

Welcome to the site, Drezden. :)

Don't worry about telling us things about yourself... it's good for you and it lets us know you a bit better! :) Don't worry, we don't judge. :)

I wish i was close enough to hand you another Popsicle.

Welcome to the site.

I always laugh when I look at this, I'd give this mystery creature a good home, and plenty of 2-legged walks around the neighborhood.

seriously-wtf.jpg

Latest posts

Back