Sometimes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman

Reaction score
being alone as long as I have been [years] I`m ok with me, and that life style. I don`t think I can live with another. a bigger concern is if someone could live with me. all the emotional baggage with that. you know what I mean? things don`t work out..no one wants to hurt someone with intention.
rather than go through any of that, best to stay single? sometimes we just need a kind word, or a conversation not someone to go home to.

is it just me? or do others think that too. close but not to close"

Sophia..just because I`m ok with the life style doesn`t mean lonely is not there..maybe I have it wrong and shouldn`t be here on a site like this.

Tinman said:
Sophia..just because I`m ok with the life style doesn`t mean lonely is not there..maybe I have it wrong and shouldn`t be here on a site like this.

I wasn't trying to invalidate you. Was just trying to point that out.

I like your presence here and you are welcome to stay here.

well...for me it's like this.

Been not wanting a relationship, Been in long term relationships, been married, been in flings, been
out running around, Been hurted, Done the hurting. People left me. I left people....ect
Sometimes even when there's nothing wrong with the relationship, people either died on me or got sick.

Have that one person I love very much and cant stop loving her no matter what too.

Been in very nasty fights with all the trauma and drama on over drive or to the extreme.
That makes you wonder or say to youself...fresia all that honeysuckle of love and relationship.

Been desperate enough to also get into realtionships with people I dont love
and know those people dont really love me either.

Have plenty of mental, emotional, physical and spiritaul scars.

Also have many, many good memories of very very good moments and lots of love too.

I dont really know what the best way or right way anymore. Tried it from different angels.
Lived it different ways, in different places and with different people.
I dont know if it's just the experince of the journey and not the destiny itself.
Best to have lost at love than to nevered loved at all.
IDK.....Whatever the heck ways I gotta look at it to be OK.

been in relationships and felt alone while I was in it too.

Life....

so are asking if you're ok???
or you're asking maybe you might wanna try something different?
People thinks all kinds of ways...there's almost 7 billion people on this rock.
Of course there's people that lives your life style...either by chioce or by defualt of life.
Do whatever you wanna do....

I know what you mean Tinman, I feel the same way.

I've been living on my own for over 7 years now and although I've gotten use to my lifestyle I still feel lonely. I would love to go home and have someone to talk to but on the flip side then there would be someone else there. It would change everything. Right now I can do what I want, I don't need to be home right after work, don't have to call anyone if I'm running late, no one to change how I live my life. Having a girlfriend or even just living with someone would completely change all that. When you get used to things as they are it's scary to think of them changing, it's better to keep it as it is.

I am not alone, i have my own little family but my personality, and mentality i suppose, means i am lonely to a certain degree. I like my own space purely because i have got so used to it, even if people are around me i subconsciously push them away most of the time and it isn't nice.

Latest posts

Back