Songs you don't want to play to your lover

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joseph said:
LOL x 2

1. @ Shaggy "It wasn't me"

and

2. @ Doom Metal, ha WTF!

Yes, Doom Metal, *edit* Google it sometime. :rolleyes:

Insulting members isn't necessary. I think it's time you learn to ignore if you have nothing nice to say.
-VanillaCreme

Cathedral said:
Ladysphinx said:
I'm sorry I didn't know there is a law that tells us to conform to listen to only the music that you like.

There's a reason for different gerne in music........it's so that not everybody have to listen to the crap you listen to. Not everybody is the same and not everybody wants to listen to ppl scream them calling it singing. Around here we except different tastes in what ever it is and going around attacking ppl for listening to music that clearly is more popular then your's are not a way to do things. If you do not like this thread, simply leave without posting. Not every thread needs to be posted by you.
Make your own doom metal thread if this one is not your liking and stop hijacking thread just to prove that you are a douchbag. Either you contrubute to this thread or leave.

I'm not asking you all to conform to what I like, I'm asking you all to STOP conforming to what the media promotes as "good" and find your own tastes.

If I hadn't done just that, I'd still be proclaiming Slayer and Metallica to be the best metal bands ever.

Then again, ignorance is bliss.

People can listen to whatever they want to, regardless of what you think of it. Pay attention to what goes in your own ear holes. I doubt anyone cares how popular a song is or not if they like it. If you don't like what others say about musicians you don't like, ignore it, and we'll all be in bliss.

Cathedral said:
Insulting members isn't necessary. I think it's time you learn to ignore if you have nothing nice to say.
-VanillaCreme

Who the hell did I insult? I didn't mention anyone by name nor did I cast any insults.

I simply laughed at the way "DOOM METAL" rolls off my tongue.

Am I only allowed to laugh at things that you approve of?

Why did I even type this, you are clearly a troll.

Was that even on your post? Pay attention next time before you decide to try and correct someone. Mind you, Cathedral didn't write that. I did.

Keep this thread on track.

Songs you don't want to play to your lover. Go.

Latest posts

Back