Sooo, there's a snake in my car

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MissGuided

Right now. This minute. And, he won't come out. And, he is aggressive. He already tried to bite a couple of guys at work.

I had to leave my car at the office, in hopes that he would go away during the night. But, instead...I am paralyzed with fear that he will hide under my seat, like a stalking ninja, to bite me tomorrow.

I hate ******* snakes. I really do.

img_WnrPqf.jpg

Thanks, people. I hope it's all sorted tomorrow when I get to work.

Sci-Fi said:

^Ha! That is exactly what I thought of - Indy was one smart dude.

theraab said:
That does stink - do you think animal control would get it out for you?

I don't know, I suggested calling the police or fire dept., but I got the, 'aww, you're such a girl' look. :/

Luckily, I had 8 guys and two very handsome women gathered around my car for an hour doing their best to pull that sneaky sucker out with a myriad of tools. Unfortunately, to no avail. I stayed inside and just watched through the window and was brought periodic updates as I tried to stave off an aneurism, lol.

But, if worse comes to worse, a few of the guys promised they would thoroughly check the interior with a fine-toothed comb before allowing me to drive it home. I really, really hate snakes. Really.

PS: for some reason the title of the thread makes me think of Woody in Toy Story, "There's a snake in my boots".

Haha

9006 said:
PS: for some reason the title of the thread makes me think of Woody in Toy Story, "There's a snake in my boots".

I did just think the same thing :D

Hopefully the snake is gone today. That's pretty freaky it would just slither up into your car.

Erm... you didn't call a professional for help because some people who failed to remove the snake gave you a look? You're kidding, right? I'd like to say that you'd better call next time, but I should hope there won't be a next time!

Not very long ago I had a viper in my room. I asked it very politely to move out. And it did. It bit me the next day when we met in the garden. So no point in being polite. Apparently. Just try to find a snake eating animal. I don't know. An alligator, perhaps....

Is the car a Dodge Viper?

Maybe it's a new marketing gimmick? :D

Latest posts

Back