star sign

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i guess iam freaky then bluey but then again old people have their own freakyness lol :p:p

Just jk Bluey ur not that old :p

lol dame right am not but right now I feel about 100 lol am getting better bit by bit tho :)

NewBirth said:
any1 who knows what? LoL i already answered her. shes cusp. 2 decipher need yr + time of birth. would never know 4 sure w/o those
probably a leo. but could b a virgo
she needs 2 have a natal done if she wants 2 know

if u want jales... ill do 1 4u

born in 1987 .. not sure of the time.. i think it was in the morning

lets say 5:00am 22nd of August..

Is anyone else a Scorpio?
And if you are..do you think your sign is true in matching your character?

jales said:
NewBirth said:
any1 who knows what? LoL i already answered her. shes cusp. 2 decipher need yr + time of birth. would never know 4 sure w/o those
probably a leo. but could b a virgo
she needs 2 have a natal done if she wants 2 know

if u want jales... ill do 1 4u

born in 1987 .. not sure of the time.. i think it was in the morning

lets say 5:00am 22nd of August..
just now saw this tg... sorry
ill let u know the time when the sun changed signs that day. its all i can do... then if u ever find out ur tob ull b able 2 know which sign ur sun is in by comparing whether u were born b4 or after the time i give u

NewBirth said:
TalosNB said:
Im an aquarious, i dont follow or believe in horoscopes
i had 2 laugh @ this LoL. bcuz part of Aquarius's personality is 2 not go along w/any type of flow

theres alot of talk on this thread about sun signs looking alike. but thats not really valid. its the ascendant that determines physical attributes. sun sign has nothing 2 do w/that

I never did believe in horoscopes because mine, Leo, doesn't describe me at all, it's really the opposite of me, but just now I looked up my ascendant (first time I'd ever heard of it) and it said I was a Gemini which describes me very well, hmmm maybe there is something here I wasn't previously aware of, maybe there's something to this...

I've looked into astrology and it's pretty interesting but I don't really know if its true. It could all be coincidence! There's like different houses and planets too? It does kinda fits who I am though.. sun in cancer and first house(very sensitive and moody, feelings, sometimes I can feel very outgoing and other times not). Moon in Gemini and 12th house.. says I have alot of thoughts in my mind but I don't speak it out often. Kinda interesting because it's kinda true but it could be all coincidence too I'm not sure... or I could be just connecting things in my current life with the vague descriptions they are describing. -shrugs- ooh and my ascendent is Cancer.. which describes me pretty well too >.<. Coincidence? I mean if I was described as a Leo or something then it would be so wrong lol

NeverMore said:
NewBirth said:
TalosNB said:
i had 2 laugh @ this LoL. bcuz part of Aquarius's personality is 2 not go along w/any type of flow

theres alot of talk on this thread about sun signs looking alike. but thats not really valid. its the ascendant that determines physical attributes. sun sign has nothing 2 do w/that

I never did believe in horoscopes because mine, Leo, doesn't describe me at all, it's really the opposite of me, but just now I looked up my ascendant (first time I'd ever heard of it) and it said I was a Gemini which describes me very well, hmmm maybe there is something here I wasn't previously aware of, maybe there's something to this...

Eh, I think it's just goofy, but eh. To many possibilities. I think there is pretty much nothing to it, but just random accuracies that fit many people.

Skorian said:
NeverMore said:
NewBirth said:
TalosNB said:

Eh, I think it's just goofy, but eh. To many possibilities. I think there is pretty much nothing to it, but just random accuracies that fit many people.

Do you think fortune telling is real? Maybe these people use your birthcharts to predict things about you too ;o who knoows... once I had a fortune teller make me draw a picture and he started describing things about my future (my mom was into this stuff). He said I would be very successful in the future, get a loving husband and move away with him and hardly keep in touch.. but in the end I'll come back and be by my mom in her time of death. o_O but he coulda just make anything up! I mean, what the heck am I gonna do. In the future, go back to him and say he lied? lol. they can kinda make anything up in the future hm. would be creepy if that came true though huh lol.. Oh, and he told my brother to watch out of cars, because he will likely get in a dangerous car crash that could end his life in his late adults years.. omg hahaha.

The thing is it can be a self fullfilling prophacy and people can make it come true, so. That is just the thing.

Skorian said:
The thing is it can be a self fullfilling prophacy and people can make it come true, so. That is just the thing.

That true. In most cases if you believe something is going to happen then it normal dose.

I surepos that is one moor reason why we should all think positive about stuff.

Now all I need to do is conviens myself that am about to win the lotto :D

Bluey said:
Skorian said:

That true. In most cases if you believe something is going to happen then it normal dose.

Hmmm, ya, but how about trying to rig it instead.

We should like all try to win and if anyone does then split it between everyone active :)

Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Skorian said:

We should like all try to win and if anyone does then split it between everyone active :)

lol sounds good to me.

Am right there with ye. Just tell me what I should be doing :D

Then me and you are taking a lonely life on a big holiday lol This place would be a ghost town for a month :D

Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Skorian said:

lol sounds good to me.

Am right there with ye. Just tell me what I should be doing :D

Then me and you are taking a lonely life on a big holiday lol This place would be a ghost town for a month :D

Wish I knew a way.

evilkitten said:
Cancers are quickly changeable, deeply emotional. They hide their feelings but desperately need love and reassurance.

It takes a cancer a long time to get comfortable with a partner. But once they are comfortable, they are incredibly loyal and dedicated.

Cancers can be very jealous, possessive and hold grudges for very long times. They can brood and grump for months on end.

Another Cancer here as well --- and i couldnt agree more with this, that is pretty much me in a nutshell.

My Zodiac sign is Virgo. But I don't believe in horoscopes or anything lol. Anyone could relate the horoscope of all the signs in some small way or another if they thought hard enough XD

So maybe the month/day doesn't make a difference. What about the Chinese Zodiac that are reliant of the years? XDDD
I...am the Rabbit. (supposedly that's the "lucky" sign XDDD)

stone-rose said:
My Zodiac sign is Virgo. But I don't believe in horoscopes or anything lol. Anyone could relate the horoscope of all the signs in some small way or another if they thought hard enough XD

So maybe the month/day doesn't make a difference. What about the Chinese Zodiac that are reliant of the years? XDDD
I...am the Rabbit. (supposedly that's the "lucky" sign XDDD)

ohh im a snake for the chinese zodiac ;) -evil snicker- says im greedy with money and wise or something lol.(hmm I dunno!) Dragon is the luckiest sign, that's what my brother is.. my family is really superstitious with this stuff. I think they actually believe it.

but yea I dont really think any of this is true, prob just superstition made up? cause my astrology sign and chinese sign or like completely dif from eachother lol. and I can still point out some similarities from the descriptioins. yeahh, that's true. I think I could probably relate to all the horoscopes if I think really hard and connect my life somehow with the vague descriptions they give. ehh but its fun to be superstitious sometimes XD these things are interesting

Kristen said:

e.m.e. kristen :) Taurus is suppose to be like a bull in a china shop. that's not how you com across are maybe you have got that side to you? My sis is a Taurus and she differently has that side to her.

Latest posts

Back