star sign

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream last night about getting a haircut.

Here is what its supposed to mean.

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel that you were criticized unfairly.

Weird as this is kinder off how I am feeling just now. And I was criticized not long back of being sexiest. when I asked the person to explain why she thought that about me she could not. For some reason most of my ant's and uncle's in my family think badly about me. I don't know why I think this. I suppose its just a feeling that I get. Normally when I get a hunch about something I am normally right. The thing is I have done nothing to deserve this. Apart from I don't take part in there silly bickering and if I have a problem with some one I don't normally ***** behind there back and well tell them what I think to there face and then just simply walk away. I don't think most of them like this as they would just rather back stab all the time.

The only thing I have ever done in the past that would be conceded as sexiest is to tell a few bad jokes. I do not think that makes me a sexiest.

You know I used to really get on with all my family when I was a kid. It hurts that I know longer like most off them. I think when you get older you see that there not all that you thought. Ignorants really is bliss I Guss.

I'm a taurus through and through. I think astrology is fun, and sometimes eerily spot on. I don't tend to plan my life based on horoscopes or anything but it's fun to read about it. My cousin has this 'Birthdays' book which gives you a very detailed description of your personality, strengths/shortcomings, etc etc. HOLY CRAP. One night my entire family sat around, the gullible and skeptical alike, and we read everyone's birth date. It was hysterical how right it was, and funny to see what people thought about themselves versus the families opinion of them. Like me for example..."I am NOT stubborn!!!" Rest of family: uninhibited laughter. All in good fun :)

Who knows?

I'm a Leo and I've always thought how I'm pretty much the exact opposite of a Leo but under the sidereal system of astrology it puts me as a Cancer and that describes me eerily well

Astrologers are in broad agreement that a person born under the sign of Cancer share the following characteristics:
* Tenacious • Retentive • Resourceful
* Home-loving • Loyal
* Intuitive • Generous • Conservative
* Emotional• Loving• Shrewd
* Sensitive • Protective • Cautious
* Purposeful * Wise * Easily flattered
* Romantic * Imaginative* Security-oriented
* Warm * Sympathetic* Patriotic
* Sentimental* Caring * Maternal instincts
* Sincere * Kind * Attractive

The same person, however, is prone to being:

* Changeable or moody
* Devious * Dominating
* Coldness * Madness * Depressive * Lacking in stability
* Dogmatic * Over eccentric * Controlling

All taken from wikipedia

I'm a Pisces

:D

good natured / easygoing [4][5]
likable / kind [4][5]
easily led
compassionate / sympathetic
sensitive
impractical / dreamy
instinctual / intuitive
imaginative / artistically able
versatile
gullible / naive-true I am very naivie
spiritual
escapist
unselfish

I used to have a best friend Pisces.... her hands were also always wet....br

Hello Bluey :)
I am a Gemini. Ask me and I will give you both sides of the story.
Seriously, some things apply to me and some things don't.

Do you find yours very accurate? Have you looked up your chinese sign? Is that one accurate?

evanescencefan91 said:
haha, i ussally have cold hands
so did she..cold wet ...my hair used to stick to them...ew brrrr

I somewhat believe in these personality horoscopes, cause since i was little i adored these little flowers,before I knew Lilly-of-the-Valley was flower of May.

I think theres also a day horoscope. Anyone knows what day of the week they were born on?

lol..its somth like this

Monday's child is fair of face.
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is loving and giving.
Thursday's child works hard for a living.
Friday's child is full of woe.
Saturday's child has far to go.
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day,
Is brave and bonny, and good and gay.

Naleena said:
Hello Bluey :)
I am a Gemini. Ask me and I will give you both sides of the story.
Seriously, some things apply to me and some things don't.

Do you find yours very accurate? Have you looked up your chinese sign? Is that one accurate?

Hallo there naleena :)

I found there was a couple of things that did not apply to me but there was a lot that did.

I was born in the chines year of the Rabbit. If you look at what that means it dose kinder take me off pretty well. The Rabbit is supposed to be the luckiest sign of them all BTW. I would not say am that much off a lucky person. certainly not lucky in love.

My mum as had her fourchon told a few times and I never get mentioned in it. My only other sibling dose and my dad but never me. My mum ones asked the lady that was reading to her at the time. She said I have a son that you have not said anything about, what about him. And my mum said she just dribbled on about nothing really. LOL No one is able to do it for me :rolleyes: But ye I do think there is some things about it that can not be explained. This is what fascinates me about all this kinder stuff.

Hiya Bluey :)

Some of my chinese zodiac describes me ->
honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust.
eccentric, tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them.

Some of it didn't- especially the "arrogant" description. I hate arrogance. I am not arrogant.

BTW, I am a dragon. It said that rabbits should avoid dragons.
It must be because rabbits are crunchy and taste good roasted on an open flame, such as we dragons possess. Say, aren't you a rabbit??? Come here little rabbit, I have a carrot for you. **grinns devilishly**

**Naleena chases Bluey up and over the hills** Come here rabbit!
I haven't had dinner yet! **Naleena closes in on poor Bluey. Bluey's heart races as he runs faster and faster. He's so fast Naleena spits a fire ball in hopes of stopping him! Unfortunately, she burned off her eyelashes and scorched her hair.** "GREAT HORNY TOADS, THAT SMARTS!!! Next time, rabbit. Next time!" :p

Don't make me get out my dragon lance..... Have to hunt me some dragon.

Naleena said:
Hiya Bluey :)

Some of my chinese zodiac describes me ->
honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust.
eccentric, tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them.

Some of it didn't- especially the "arrogant" description. I hate arrogance. I am not arrogant.

BTW, I am a dragon. It said that rabbits should avoid dragons.
It must be because rabbits are crunchy and taste good roasted on an open flame, such as we dragons possess. Say, aren't you a rabbit??? Come here little rabbit, I have a carrot for you. **grinns devilishly**

**Naleena chases Bluey up and over the hills** Come here rabbit!
I haven't had dinner yet! **Naleena closes in on poor Bluey. Bluey's heart races as he runs faster and faster. He's so fast Naleena spits a fire ball in hopes of stopping him! Unfortunately, she burned off her eyelashes and scorched her hair.** "GREAT HORNY TOADS, THAT SMARTS!!! Next time, rabbit. Next time!" :p

LMAO :D

*runs from the dragon* *Runs fast from the dragon**Little hart pumping like crazy** Sees the dragon and nelly has hart attack* lol You are a croll dragon haha just loved reading all that :)

I do think I probably fit in well with being a rabbit. But NO your not having my foot for good luck. I need it for well, doing things that you do with a foot like kicking Skorian up the ass with it when hes spamming the Bord :p lol

In real life I doubt I would run from the dragon though. Am just far to lazy to be doing anything like running lol. I would probably hide behind Skorian and have him fight you off for me :D Part from that can not run any way. the last bit is true BTW with in this world of fantasy we just or rather you just created lol

Latest posts

Back