star sign

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Kristen said:

e.m.e. kristen :) Taurus is suppose to be like a bull in a china shop. that's not how you com across are maybe you have got that side to you? My sis is a Taurus and she differently has that side to her.

Kristen how do you think Taurus fits you?

Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Kristen said:

e.m.e. kristen :) Taurus is suppose to be like a bull in a china shop. that's not how you com across are maybe you have got that side to you? My sis is a Taurus and she differently has that side to her.
um...which side exactly? bullish,stubborn....sorta bad side or somth ?
yeah...i got that side pretty bad...im bad...

99% lol

urs fits u?

Astrology is a big scam. ><

Personality-wise, I fit about six of the twelve zodiac signs. It's called chance, folks.

Plus, they're all so vague and all-encompassing, that if you don't fit one or two of the characteristics, you're bound to shrug them off anyway because you fit all the other vague characteristics.

Kristen said:
Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Kristen said:

99% lol

urs fits u?

You actually think your like a bull in a china shop?

As far as mine fitting me, I have no idea. I used to actually pay attention to personality tests and stuff like that, but bah. I feel about like Matt does. I can go through reading them all and relate to several of them.

As far as being stuborn... Guess that makes me a taurus.... My head is like a brick.... Once I decide on something not much will convince me otherwise.

Skorian said:
i didnt really get the whole "china shop" idea in the 1st place lol....i mean they dont have bulls in china town.....or maybe they do, among all the stauff hanging out in ur way i'm lucky if i dont trip over a rat or somth.
theres only one bull on wall street, which is a good $$$ sign.

as far as tauruses go---all of them are stubborn ppl , real bulls, also furious...angels...lol nuh, that thing totally fits me

I know that picies and twins are 2 faced ppl not in a bad way though , or I mean, personalities swich happens every other day...or somth. like that ,u cant really figure them out...and they have sweaty hands too

Skorian, what are u? Im sure ur personality horoscope lists at least some of ur most common character traits. If u dont like them at least dont deny them...

Kristen said:
Skorian said:
i didnt really get the whole "china shop" idea in the 1st place lol....i mean they dont have bulls in china town....or maybe they do, among all the stauff hanging out in ur way i'm lucky if i dont trip over a rat or somth.

as far as tauruses all of them are stubborn ppl , real bulls, also furious...angels...lol nuh, that thing totally fits me

I know that picies and twins are 2 faced ppl not in a bad way though , or I mean, personalities swich happens every other day...or somth. like that ,u cant really figure them out...and they have sweaty hands too

Skorian, what are u? Im sure ur personality horoscope lists at least some of ur most common character traits. If u dont like them at least dont deny them...

The bull in the china shop isn't litteral. It's figurative. I am trying to think of a good way to explain, but atm nothing is comming to mind. The thing is maybe you see yourself like some kind of bull, but I just don't think it really fits.

what's this about picies and twins?

I have no idea what I am....

zodiacgemini.gif

GEMINI (Knight of Swords)
Born May 21 - June 20... Gemini is the sign of the twins, which rule duality and partnership. Twins are born with the gift of gab, ideas, and salesmanship - whether it is of a product or of themselves. These original interpretations from www.starcana.com let you know that their words get them into trouble - and out of trouble. Gemini is a masculine and mutable sign, and this makes them very adaptable and intellectual.They despise stagnation of any kind and thrive for circulation and movement (like their element Air). Mercury is the planet of communication, and it rules this sign. Freedom and space is a must. They are lively, witty, trendy, and let us not forget... charming!! Their best color is yellow for clarity. Gemini rules the arms, shoulders and lungs - which can make them prone to respiratory ailments and carpal tunnel syndrome.

oh, and I forgot to holla at fellows tauruses lol ---Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein,Pope John Paul

Kristen said:
oh, and I forgot to holla at fellows tauruses lol ---Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein,Pope John Paul

Kristen that is just horrible comparing yourself to those 2.

I am so not a gemini it's not even funny. I think I am more stuborn as a mule.

Kristen said:
red flag warning numero uno

ok, Skorian, misspel my name one more time and I
_39249664_bullfightap203.jpg

OUCH, that looks quite painful.

You will live.

Kristen said:
Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Kristen said:

99% lol

urs fits u?

yep you got it inside you big time. Tell me you got a temper and am going to start believing there is something in all this star sign stuff.

Kristen said:
red flag warning numero uno

ok, Skorian, misspell my name one more time and I
_39249664_bullfightap203.jpg

and ye that be my sis as well. And she would follow fro with what she said.

Warning warning, Taurus alert Taurus alert :p

Latest posts

Back