Strange behavior at Wal-Mart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purposely don't go to WalMart. They lost my business when they started censoring music and movies. I know the owners are Christian, but there is no excuse for that; they even censored Peter Gabriel, and PG is hardly Marilyn Manson!

Not to mention how they treat their workers. I have an Aunt who works for them, and I've heard horror stories. Believe me, they are as bad as Krogers in terms of how they treat their workers.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I purposely don't go to WalMart. They lost my business when they started censoring music and movies. I know the owners are Christian, but there is no excuse for that; they even censored Peter Gabriel, and PG is hardly Marilyn Manson!

Not to mention how they treat their workers. I have an Aunt who works for them, and I've heard horror stories. Believe me, they are as bad as Krogers in terms of how they treat their workers.

The owners of Wal-Mart are anything but Christian.

I know we don't discuss religion here, but I'm just making a reference to the way they treat their employees, the ethics (or lack thereof) on their business practices; and how it goes totally against the teachings of Christ.

"That which you do for the least of man, you do for me" is one quote that comes to mind.

If you look at charitable contributions of the Walton family vs the Bill & Melina Gates Foundation there is simply no comparison.

Oh yes, I love all those fake Christians.

I even wrote a song about it. I hate how they pretend to be all holier than thou, and then they act like bigots or total ********. I'm a Christian who dislikes a lot of people who follow my faith.

You encountered one of the more aggressive members of the species Homo stultus. It was saddening to read that he has a wife & child. Homo stultus breeds are often philoprogenitive.

Latest posts

Back