Street preaching your ideology?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Also notice all the capitalism apologists in this thread? They have been brainwashed to think there is sides "them and us" "Communism takes away personal liberty!!!11" "Its us Vs the commies!" "Are you a commie or a freedom lover!"

Best marketing of ideology from the great "free" imperialist American empire the USA who liberates the middle east from "evil" dictators.

Rofl. Can I get the location of where you're making your statements so I can enjoy a few hours of comedy?

I mock because I have real historical examples. You know very little of me if you think I see the world in such absolute terms; I'm not nearly that ignorant. But I do accept that there are certain necessities in the world, and acceptance of sometimes unpleasant realities.

Badjedidude said:
lol this thread

everyone so angry for no ******* reason. :p

ANGRY. ALLL THE TIME. :D

Stride said:
Rofl. Can I get the location of where you're making your statements so I can enjoy a few hours of comedy?

We should have let the Japanese conquer them <3

Stride said:
ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Also notice all the capitalism apologists in this thread? They have been brainwashed to think there is sides "them and us" "Communism takes away personal liberty!!!11" "Its us Vs the commies!" "Are you a commie or a freedom lover!"

Best marketing of ideology from the great "free" imperialist American empire the USA who liberates the middle east from "evil" dictators.

New Zealand. Wasn't where you where expecting was it? Broke your little stereo types and world view....

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
New Zealand. Wasn't where you where expecting was it? Broke your little stereo types and world view....

I knew that from the start, actually. One of my jobs was to be able to observe people and predict information from very little information - thus the comment about the Japanese.

So, how about your stereotypes about others..?

I so chuckle. You are amusing, my friend.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:

Yeah, I was actually expecting an address; a physical location. Unless you're the size of New Zealand, in which case I really do wanna see it then. :O

IgnoredOne said:
I knew that from the start, actually. One of my jobs was to be able to observe people and predict information from very little information - thus the comment about the Japanese.

So, how about your stereotypes about others..?

I so chuckle. You are amusing, my friend.

You won 't be laughing when I crush your dear leader CEO who you worship so much with the iron fist of equity.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
You won 't be laughing when I crush your dear leader CEO who you worship so much with the iron fist of equity.

But SAS bodyguards have the Power of Heart! You cannot defeat the Power of Heart!

Chippy said:

Jesus christ... you sound like a ******* college freshman who just took his first political science class. Calm the fresia down, man.

I always hate it when kids get so angry about political/societal discussions. Just chill out and discuss it like a mature adult, please.

IgnoredOne said:
Point is that the alternative is as equally degrading, equally infantalizing, and a hell of a lot less efficient. You do not change human nature in the end; you only succeed in starving and killing a lot more people along the way. You simply replace one class with another; and impose brutal repression in a misguided attempt to remove human nature, becoming along the way, even worse than whatever you thought you were replacing.

Every single point of history can illustrate that, but I really don't care to argue any further. Reality will break me out, as it has for the last few hundred thousand years.

amen to this!

well said!

communism is becoming a frighteningly trendy theme among the msnbc watchers nowadays.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:

lol.

people never get beat up in communist countries.

gulag is friendly place of compassion and empathy.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
I am considering going and street preaching for my political ideology in my cities CBD.

I would need 500 "financial members" or "donors" to become a official party and be on the electorate list.

Thoughts? Will I be laughed at and will people call me a bum? I really want to do it but I am kind of scared... I see a lot of religious people standing on the corners screaming...:p

Your too young to be thinking of such things. Whilst politics is being run by stuffy old buggers choosing dull twits from Eaton you should concentrate on yourself first.

Did you ever watch BBC Parliament or whatever it is. Creepy decaying old farts why do you want to get involved in that?

cumulus.james said:
Your too young to be thinking of such things. Whilst politics is being run by stuffy old buggers choosing dull twits from Eaton you should concentrate on yourself first.

Did you ever watch BBC Parliament or whatever it is. Creepy decaying old farts why do you want to get involved in that?

Because some has to stop the greedy imperialist capitalist and create the new workers paradise from the ashes.

Latest posts

Back