Stronger than I think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladysphinx

I have a self-esteem issue but sometimes I have a day where I look in the mirror and know that I'm strong. I carry my family to a better day tommorrow. I help animals that was hurt the way I was, carrying them to start a happy life. And when I see that dog that only knew abuse wagging it's tail running to me I know I made a diffrence in this life. Holding that abandoned baby seeing it smile in happyness I gave that baby something by loving him. Maybe I'm not cool, or popular but I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE, and this makes me stronger.

wowww,thats definately some achievement,, you are amazing..

Ladysphinx said:
I have a self-esteem issue but sometimes I have a day where I look in the mirror and know that I'm strong. I carry my family to a better day tommorrow. I help animals that was hurt the way I was, carrying them to start a happy life. And when I see that dog that only knew abuse wagging it's tail running to me I know I made a diffrence in this life. Holding that abandoned baby seeing it smile in happyness I gave that baby something by loving him. Maybe I'm not cool, or popular but I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE, and this makes me stronger.

Ladysphinx said:

You sound like a really terrific person. Well worth getting to know and appreciate. :)

lol @ jjam. I actually use to have pic BEFORE my harddrive crashed, was in a total state of shock since it was a 500gig harddrive that had only 23% free space left.

Latest posts

Back