Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told a customer if her child gets caught carrying her alcohol by some police officer outside then it would be her problem, not mine.

While true, probably not the best thing to say to a paying customer...
She wasn't mad, though I still felt bad in retrospect. Why the hell did I say that rofl

I tried to buy gas at the local station using a credit card I knew would not work and was made to watch as a new employee was instructed on how to deal with the situation.

Forgot to pick up my prescription, now I gotta go out at midnight and get it. No choice. ****!

Was on my way to a place that I had to go today when I almost slipped off the side of the pavement. It had an angled corner! A 45 Degree angled corner!

Sigh...I burned myself twice today. Once while cooking and once....well, we won't discuss that one

Callie said:
and once....well, we won't discuss that one

(giggle) Oh, Callie! Plenty of Neosporin and a nice glass of something with alcohol will fix ya right up...and maybe the last chocolate cupcake...unless that is saved for me!?

I've been glossing my door with white gloss. I decided to call it a night and wash the brush I used. Normally when washing paint out of a brush I'll stick it under a tap and run water over it, whilst using my hand to wipe the brush. This method did not work with a glossy brush sadly. Instead, it stuck to my hand like some sort of glue. I had to use a load of hand wash to get it off my skin lol.

MissGuided said:
Callie said:
and once....well, we won't discuss that one

(giggle) Oh, Callie! Plenty of Neosporin and a nice glass of something with alcohol will fix ya right up...and maybe the last chocolate cupcake...unless that is saved for me!?

Last cupcake was gone ages ago. lol
No worries, I have burn stuff :D

i was getting breakfast ready for both myself and the cats as usual and i started pouring milk on the cat food instead of my cornflakes

Latest posts

Back