Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did something inherently stupid. I was calling a customer to confirm a reservation and was greeted by an automated switchboard. I had to press 1 for customer service so here I am pressing 1 on my phone and NOTHING is happening. At first I think, wtf is wrong with my phone? I then realize I'm pressing the 1 on my main line when I was using a different phone to make the call.

:club:

Okay...maybe a bit more embarrassing...but I'm a guy...no one was here...I decided to let a few slip out then of course a woman comes in. Thankfully she was wearing a bit too much perfume so maybe she didn't notice. :/

Sci-Fi said:
Okay...maybe a bit more embarrassing...but I'm a guy...no one was here...I decided to let a few slip out then of course a woman comes in. Thankfully she was wearing a bit too much perfume so maybe she didn't notice. :/

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

I had a moment of weakness- I slipped a girl at the local 7-11 a note saying how much I loved her smile and the warmth in her eyes. She came after me and gave me her number.

I'm not ready for this.

Lonely in BC said:
I had a moment of weakness- I slipped a girl at the local 7-11 a note saying how much I loved her smile and the warmth in her eyes. She came after me and gave me her number.

I'm not ready for this.

awwwwww :shy:

AND THAT'S NOT STUPID!!!! :CLUB:

Didn't recognize my boss when he first walked in, who I've worked for like the past 8 years. :/

Let my ex convince me i'm a cruel mom by not taking the girls dog with us (girls both say they only agreed to have a dog, did not ask for one). Now i'm stuck with an undisciplined dog, that will take more energy out of me than i have to give.

either shutting my hair in the car door or leaving a purple sock in the machine when i put my previously white sheets in, i now have lilac sheets :s

I just sent in an order with a note that it would be picked up tomarrow....tomArrow!! WTF??

I spilled beads everywhere outside where I was working..... lol. It was funny but I should have known better not to put the container on a small area.

Latest posts

Back