Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry meg. It can be rough losing a buddy like that. :(

I rose to my ex's bait as he basically provoked a fight with me when he picked up the kids. Now I am nauseated and enraged in addition to being sick with bronchitis.

I ate a whole kielbasa by myself. That may also be the yummiest thing I did today. Someone should make that thread :p

hmm... well. i think... that i didn't do enough to fit something stupid in...
oh well :)

Did 1 hour on the treadmill................................................immediately followed by 3 big profiteroles. Duh!

haha

phh I'm sure you'll get over mm

I'm soo screwed I ended up oversleeping because my alarm never went off

so i missed my class and another assignment and I am terrified of not passing

*cries*

oh, why Dramaqueen?

today... hmm..
left some messages unanswered for too long :(

slept in until midday

as a self described "morning person" it is always discouraging. I did drink a bottle of wine and stay up all night listening to music though, which was good :)

How did you explain that to them :)

Minus said:
How did you explain that to them :)
Luckily I checked my wallet before they started to make it so i just spoke to the waitress quietly in the corner.I had enough change for a cup of tea so it was just a liquid lunch for me..
what a doofus!! :shy:

Good deal
I am too concerned that i will do that. :)

Minus said:
Good deal
I am too concerned that i will do that. :)
I wouldn't recommended it :) plus i walked a five mile round trip to get to the town...by the time I got home my stomach sounded like a creaky floorboard..
I looked up the word loser in the dictionary and all it said was mike moose! :p

Latest posts

Back