Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wandered into a music store and instantly forgot what I was looking for.
Went into a book store, picked up a book I wanted, absent mindedly put it down then left the store without buying it.
Wore stupid high heeled shoes to go shopping, now my feet hurt.
Not getting up when my alarm woke me.

Against the advice of friends, I took the honorable route and told this guy I was interested in (via email) about my emotional issues. So now I'm just sitting here, waiting for judgment. He hasn't responded, and I do not know if he is just not going to write, or if he's busy.

I ate waaaaaay too much. *sigh* Time to run like 3x farther and harder than usual. -_- *sigh*

i needed to make a good impression, but all that happened was awkward waiting... so i started talking about plants. lol. cause i dont care about sports or really anything, and i had transplanted a plant to another pot today. it was okay... but i think i failed to inspire. but i said something. :)

That is alright, i find plants to be more interesting anyway.

I made the mistake that I always do: Failed to understand another human being, failed to react/speak correctly during a conversation, and upset the person. *sigh*

Just makes me feel low and dirty.

I worried about things that I simply should not worry about, because it makes no difference in the end. Of course, I tend to do this most days. :p

I'm The worse person in the world! I'll be burnt in the seventh hell

My friend asked me to wait for her at 6pm so that she can come with me but she didn't show up at 6pm so I left... I should have waited longeeer!!! I feel bad I'm about to lose the only friend I have...well. The university is faar away from where we live... :/ silly me!

out of the blue, I was memorizing the countries and capital of central Asia. I was feeling dumb and was paranoid that my braincells were being pruned. lol

Well I guess that's not as dumb as when I made coffee, left it on the table and forgot I even made one. Thus I end up drinking cold coffee and also made me realize my first significant sign of dullness :D

I pulled up shorts and tucked in my shirt and talked like an idiot in front of my brother to annoy him.

The instructor skipped out of law class so we had a speaker. We had to do one of those dumb assed things where we go around the class and give our name, our major, when we will graduate and what we expect to do after getting out. Because of my grumpy attitude, i made up a fake name, fake major and said i wasn't going to graduate because i was moving to Florida. No one in class even seemed to notice that the name i used wasn't mine.

wow really :(
hmmm your class don't seem like nice people :/

(for me... i think i have avoided OVERLY stupid things so far... but.. then it's still early.)

11 hours... you must have needed that :/ seems like you might require some food though :/

In the last 24 hrs.... I responded to an ex that tracked me down on Facebook. Should have known better, but figured people change. Seemed nice at first, then she started going on about what went wrong 20 years ago in the next post before "forgiving me" (evidently EVERYTHING bad back then was my fault) because the "end of days" is coming in 2012 blah blah blah Rapture this and that blah blah blah Book of Revelation.

Sigh... Block User...

wishing i was not alive feel so sad deppressed to miss my dog thatss why she died 3 years ago i say why am i here:(

Latest posts

Back