Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought WoW mop.

Don't care much for it, but I'm sure it'll take its toll on my already limited social life soon enough.:club:

I laughed so hard that I almost cried concerning my daughter's "new & improved" hairdo.

Now she says she no longer has a father nor a parent because I laughed ... I really did cry after that statement. :(

Maybe I do suck as the only parent she has.
noidea.gif

ps: She has beautiful natural hair, but now has serious hair damage after dying it pink, purple, red, etc - while others have been so kind to explain it to me, I still do not get the concept of doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Bones said:
I laughed so hard that I almost cried concerning my daughter's "new & improved" hairdo.

Now she says she no longer has a father nor a parent because I laughed ... I really did cry after that statement. :(

Maybe I do suck as the only parent she has.
noidea.gif

ps: She has beautiful natural hair, but now has serious hair damage after dying it pink, purple, red, etc - while others have been so kind to explain it to me, I still do not get the concept of doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Lol! it's because she.can. As I told my mother several years ago, "Hair grows out." It also grows in. I've dyed my hair every shade for a little over 10 years. I shaved my head. I was even bribed by my mother to stop shaving my hair.
But really, it's just hair. And it's *her* hair.

^^^ Thank you - the more that I hear of girls going through the phase, the more I accept it.

I left the car windows down on purpose to help dry out the damp rain mess on the floor (which was not my fault). It rained again. I had more mess to sop up in the towel. ugh. My fault this time..

The stupidest thing I do most days is not sleep/wake up at the right time. Whilst I am unemployed, I'd LIKE to wake up at 9am every day and sleep at around 1am. That means I can enjoy part of the morning, afternoon, evening and night. But what I seem to keep doing, no matter what, is sleep at around 4am and wake up around 12am. This has happened since I started working in security. I don't know why. There is a certain point of most nights where I am in a happy place. There's a good film on TV. I have something nice to drink and eat and sometimes I have good company. That tends to keep me up. If I try to sleep, I don't. I end up laying around for hours doing nothing instead x] Something else I need to do before this month is out.

Thought I would update my version of Star Wars The Old Republic. It's been 2 months since I played and it's taking friggin' forever.

Well, I don't know about stupid, but my little cousin was over here this morning, and I let her try her hand at baking some muffins.

I raised my voice to my sister for virtually no reason :( I will be apologising to her for it when she wakes up because I know that I was in the wrong

Latest posts

Back